joyful and nails

• 5 Replies

goodegg

joyful and nails
« on: May 07, 2010, 18:14 »
 joyful got your eggs today well packed all in good condition thank you very much will let you know how they hatch .

nails im sorry to say i have four of your eggs out of  12 the others were some where in the box scrambled i didnt fin the note you sent .if you could tell me what ive got this is the numbers of them thank you ...bo4...bl4...sss...3 thank you both very much nails the eggs dont travel through the post in normal egg boxes. im not having a go at you just letting you know that they get thrown around in the postand must be in polly boxes .thank you all the same and i do appreciate you sending them.

will you please both let me know what the postage is thank you.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: joyful and nails
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 18:47 »
glad they got to you safe and sound, think I might have been a bit OTT with the packing but after seeing Casey 76's scrambled eggs I got a bit paranoid  :lol:
Don't worry about the postage it wasn't much and I am a great believer in Karma - do good things and good things happen or put another way what goes around comes around  :D
Staffies are softer than you think.

Nails

• Experienced Member
    • www.justgiving.com/Donna-Moon
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 19:05 »
Oh *, i really wished i had waited until the poly boxes had arrived, my own inpatience, i am sorry that you only got 4 eggs, i really thought they were going to be ok.  well you have a Buff orpington, a black orpington a speckled sussex but don't know what the other one is you didn't put down what the fourth one is, the numbers are the date they were laid.
Dont count ya chickens till they hatch!!!!!

goodegg

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 19:20 »
hello nails the fourth one i think is a green egg but i am colourblind its got 3/5 on the side  and just a 3 on the top unless it got washed off when i was cleaning it they were ful of yolk when i saw the box i didnt think there would be any good ones so i am pleased some did survive i had some like that once before it was a box of 18 and only six were good of the internet they cost a small fortune as well but i didnt get any more of them even replacements.

Nails

• Experienced Member
    • www.justgiving.com/Donna-Moon
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 19:28 »
The last one will be a  Lavender Araucana, if its a blue egg.
i could kick myself i really could, the poly arrived the same day they were posted!!!! they came after we posted the eggs. Lesson learnt!

goodegg

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 19:39 »
thanks nails i will be starting the incubating on monday to let them stand and settle i will let you know what happens .

clip
Sex and breed, (joyful maybe)

Started by cammi on Chicken Chat

5 Replies
Last post May 09, 2013, 13:24
by splash101

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 40 queries.