Too early to water I wonder?

• 31 Replies

Muddylou

• Experienced Member
Re: Too early to water I wonder?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 20:43 »
we had a really light shower last night but all trace of it was gone by this morning.It's been 3 weeks since we had rain but it sounds like a lot of you are having it a lot worse.Rain is forcast for tomorrow so well see.*I bet that when it starts it won't stop

* Very true I expect!  ::)

I hope so with regard to some rain, I'm in West London and I'm watering the carrot and parsnip seedlings every day as the compost I used in the drill is bone dry by tea time. I want all things though, as I don't want it to rain too much tomorrow as we're off to a St George's day BBQ on a friends allotment... :wub:

Paul Plots

Re: Too early to water I wonder?
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 21:05 »
we had a really light shower last night but all trace of it was gone by this morning.It's been 3 weeks since we had rain but it sounds like a lot of you are having it a lot worse.Rain is forcast for tomorrow so well see.*I bet that when it starts it won't stop

* Very true I expect!  ::)

I hope so with regard to some rain, I'm in West London and I'm watering the carrot and parsnip seedlings every day as the compost I used in the drill is bone dry by tea time. I want all things though, as I don't want it to rain too much tomorrow as we're off to a St George's day BBQ on a friends allotment... :wub:

Thanks... a reminder: My Grandfather was born on St George's Day and his name was Harold William (Born in Hastings  ::))
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

Page created in 0.336 seconds with 35 queries.