Aldi offers for Thursday 28th June..

• 22 Replies

starry

Re: Aldi offers for Thursday 28th June..
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 21:32 »
I got the swede and onions they all look good have transplanted them in to seed trays and the are in my back garden at the moment until I have room at the lotty  ???
some people are like slinkys......they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face as you push them down the stairs!!

SnooziSuzi

• Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 09:25 »
The curly is liked by the flea beetle this year and the russian was deffinately liked by the cabbage white last year

I've only found whitefly to be a nuisance on Kale, but admittedly this year is far different from previous years in what pest is eating which veg ::)

AnneB

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 13:47 »
I hope to pick up some sprouts after mine failed to germinate for some reason.  Also fancy the food umbrella and the batter bowl.

As well as the sprouts I got some savoy cabbage too.  They look very healthy.  Also got the batter bowl and food umbrella I had my eye on, and a huge bar of their own brand fruit and nut chocolate for 99p.  Chocolate for the OH of course.  Fruit trees next week look good.

Gliitergirl

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 10:36 »
I bought a pack of the sprouts, but I'm not very experienced in growing brassicas (except kale) and I've never grown sprouts before. Is this the right time to be putting them in the ground? They are quite small still (about 2") but they look quite sturdy. Will have space for the in a week or so.

ARON PILOT

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 13:40 »
I picked up a pack of cabbage and swede just replanted into seed trays will have to see how they look in a few weeks ,before being planted out . Good idea about mixing the gel with the compost . I do love the gardening stuff that aldi have in .

Bing

• Experienced Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 21:00 »
I got a little box of winter onion and planted them straight in the plot. the are tiny and I could not find any guide to this veriaty of onion. plant in June and harvest in September onwards.
Rain at night, sunshine all day long!

AnneB

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 21:27 »
I bought a pack of the sprouts, but I'm not very experienced in growing brassicas (except kale) and I've never grown sprouts before. Is this the right time to be putting them in the ground? They are quite small still (about 2") but they look quite sturdy. Will have space for the in a week or so.
I potted them up into small individual pots. I am now growing them on until they are about 6" high then will transplant into final growing position. 

Gliitergirl

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 00:27 »
I potted them up into small individual pots. I am now growing them on until they are about 6" high then will transplant into final growing position. 

OK, thanks Anne, I'll repot them in the morning, and put them in the plot in a few weeks :)

xx
Aldi offers for Thursday 21st June..

Started by Auntiemogs on Frugal Living

2 Replies
Last post June 23, 2012, 20:10
by prikay
xx
Aldi offers for Thursday (2cd Feb)

4 Replies
Last post January 31, 2012, 19:10
by emotion-2003
xx
A few offers at Aldi from this Thursday.

Started by miggs on Frugal Living

7 Replies
Last post January 31, 2014, 14:35
by evie2
xx
Aldi offers for Thursday 16th Feb..

5 Replies
Last post February 17, 2012, 18:59
by emotion-2003

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 36 queries.