MSA.

• 19 Replies

JayG

• Global Moderator
Re: MSA.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2023, 20:05 »
GG - always been very impressed with how honestly you have shared your experiences with us, both good and bad.
Especially difficult time for you both now, but we're aways still here for you here.
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Goosegirl

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2023, 09:25 »
JayG, over the years I've realised that true friends love you for what you really are, warts and all and you should never apologise for that. If they can't take it then chuck em. I am so lucky to have several who have stuck with me and I have been the same with them.

Next week two dear pals who I worked with (sorry, not grammatically correct as it should be "with whom I worked" - ha) are coming round to see me. One of them has lymphoma (blasted cancer - ditched my T-shirt many years ago) but my broad shoulders are always there for her and anyone else who needs a big hug. GG does mega big hugs so be very afraid if one comes your way!  :) I will always be here if anyone needs a helping wing. Loves you all lots!  :) :) :)

I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2023, 11:05 »
That’s the ticket, GG… ‘always look on the bright side of life’.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2023, 14:33 »
I really hope that you get all the help and support you need.  I have just been reading about it and realise what a rare disease it is.   Good luck.    Not sure how I can help, but always here if you think I can.  Mrs B
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Goosegirl

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2023, 08:52 »
That’s the ticket, GG… ‘always look on the bright side of life’.
... ta da, de da de da de da!  :lol: :tongue2:

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 40 queries.