bread based quiche

• 20 Replies

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
Re: bread based quiche
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 10:10 »
Oh sorry John, I never thought it would be a problem as I had credited them with it. I most certainly wouldn't want you to get sued either. I'd misunderstood from other recipes & posts the rules. Once again I apologise.

I realised that and please don't feel bad about it - it's most likely that the worst would be a demand from the publisher that it be taken down and probable they'd think it was just good publicity.

I'm probably being a bit paranoid, but having recently been through a legal action I'm aware how expensive it can be. Incidentally, never inquire after your lawyer's health - they'll charge you £25.00 for the answer :)

Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23 »
The girls on the WW site also make little quiches in muffin tins by lining the little tins with a slice or 2 of ham epending on the thickness of the ham then putting the quiche mixture in that.  another one actually just sprays a loaf tin with frylight and puts her quiche mixture straight in the tin.

I haven't tried those yet, but I have started making us a pizza using the warburton's wraps.  They are nice, nice thin base, then whatever toppings you like, and they even make 'sausage' rolls wit the warburton's thins.  Not tried that one yet either as they don't look easy to roll! lol.  Okay the wraps still have uite a few calories, but can't be as much as a thick pastry base.  Brian only used to like the deep pan pizzas, but he loves the 'wrap' pizza!

Another lady whose blog I like is Janey from 'Slice of Slim'  She won't mind me putting a plug on here, as she is always on about 'telling your friends' about her blog.  She was a WW and develops slimming recipes to the WW pro points, and she has some lovely recipes on there.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 12:02 »
  another one actually just sprays a loaf tin with frylight and puts her quiche mixture straight in the tin.

Yes, crustless quiche, as I said earlier - but you do need a good non-stick pan to cook them in ;)

Madame Cholet

• Location: Thrapston=Home & garden Lotty=Ringstead East Northants
  • remember you're a womble
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 22:26 »
I was thinking of small ones as they are just for me maybe a homemade wholemeal herby crust.
Diary at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85680.75

Comments at- http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=85681.15

To good friends, good food and dirty hands

Underground overground wombling free

Madame Cholet

• Location: Thrapston=Home & garden Lotty=Ringstead East Northants
  • remember you're a womble
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 14:26 »
Here they are one 1/2 eaten for lunch I'm at Oh so guessed quatities for bread and fillings which were perp spinach and red onion. I also made red on and cheese bread with the spare dough. Best bread I've made ill make it with out a recipe in future.
Oh said he prefers pastry but I liked it better.
20140531_140706.jpg

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 17:19 »
  another one actually just sprays a loaf tin with frylight and puts her quiche mixture straight in the tin.

Yes, crustless quiche, as I said earlier - but you do need a good non-stick pan to cook them in ;)

Yes, sorry MoS, I missed that bit!   :( :D

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 33 queries.