Aint it grand when...

• 5 Replies

Kleftiwallah

Aint it grand when...
« on: February 21, 2023, 14:20 »
Good afternoon everyone,
whilst undertaking 'yet another project' aint it grand when you are up against shelling out some moolah, ringits, drachma or spondoolicks, when you remember you have just what's required hiding in the back of the shed (or in this case the greenhouse) from a previous 'delayed' project.

The first time my outdoor folding out/up workshop table has been in position this year.

Cheers,  Tony. :) :) :)
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Aint it grand when...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 18:00 »
Think yourself lucky  :lol:
I often remember that I've got just what I need, but can I ever actually find the blooming thing - until after I've gone and bought another one?  :mad:  ::)

Growster...

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 06:12 »
While chopping up wood last summer, and stacking it all in the woodshed, I managed to lose my new gardening gloves, the garden chipper, the strimmer, the Terex spade and the burner dustbin, all of which I needed over the last few months...

They all keep reappearing now, but it's nearly too late!

Goosegirl

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 10:53 »
How much wood did you chop up? I can understand losing your gardening gloves but not the garden chipper????? BTW, Have you seen Mrs G. lately?  :ohmy:
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 13:37 »
My projects seldom actually happen, but one day I am sure I will mislay my head.  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Growster...

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023, 12:08 »
How much wood did you chop up? I can understand losing your gardening gloves but not the garden chipper????? BTW, Have you seen Mrs G. lately?  :ohmy:

Come to think of it, I'm not sure exactly..:0~

Yes, I am, there's a slurping sound as a small sherry is being taken as it's Saturday! (Every day of the week is a Saturday)...

Actually, the wood came from well over a hundred pallets from a site down the road, and while I took them, the builder put even more out, (he has to pay to take them away otherwise), so the wood/coal shed was just completely full to the roof, and all the items I mentioned were behind that lot!

The chipper appeared a week or so ago, but the other stuff is only just appearing, although I found the gloves a couple of weeks ago...

xx
A Grand Day Out!

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

14 Replies
Last post January 30, 2018, 15:40
by Aidy

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 42 queries.