I must be more Liberal in my mindset

• 4 Replies

mrs bouquet

I must be more Liberal in my mindset
« on: October 29, 2022, 13:44 »
Last night flicking around the channels I came across a film called Ride Along.  Ice Cube and Kevin Hart.
Not something I would watch.   After a few minutes glancing at it, I watched it until the end.    I thought it was the funniest film I have seen in ages.  Brilliant acting from them both.  I must be more open-minded  :lol:
Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

AndyRVTR

Re: I must be more Liberal in my mindset
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 19:00 »
I ended up watching a movie called Room 1408 with Samuel L Jackson & John Cusack last night on Film4... it was one of those strange ones where you know its really bad but you just have to watch it to the end  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Lardman

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 19:25 »
... it was one of those strange ones where you know its really bad but you just have to watch it to the end
The same 1408 nominated for all these Awards  :nowink:

I tried to watch the devil's hour when I couldn't sleep the other night but the continuity errors were driving me nuts. I feel obligated to finish watching it now though.

AndyRVTR

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 22:11 »

[/quote] The same 1408 nominated for all these Awards  :nowink: [/quote] hmmmmm... I don't seem to recognise any of those awards  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 23:38 »
After a terrible week being ill and other problems I wanted fluff last night. I watched 'Dog' on Amazon and it was just perfect, everything you want from a film with an animal in. Funny, charming and heart warming at the end :)

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 38 queries.