Ninja Pro chopper

• 2 Replies

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
Ninja Pro chopper
« on: November 13, 2023, 13:44 »
Bought a Ninja Professional Chopper last month, £29.00 as my old processor attachment broke for the hand blender.

This is a great bit of kit, has two jars which has lids to say keep salsa's or other stuff in the fridge if you wanted to.
I tend to make batches of certain veg, currently have 36 portions of minced garlic, 24 minced ginger which are minced and frozen using the ice cube tray then bagged, I have 12 bags of minced onion ready for curries etc, I use the onions that dont store to well.
For the money, great bit of kit.
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: Ninja Pro chopper
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 19:03 »
Do you find that the garlic and ginger make the chopper or the ice cube trays smell after you've used and washed them?
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
Re: Ninja Pro chopper
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 18:11 »
Nope, but that could just be me nose  :lol:
Used it a few times now and it seems to be OK, however, we use ice cubes that you refreeze plastic ones so no one complains about garlic flavoured ice cubes, think ginger would go nice with some drinks  ???
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 18:12 by Aidy »

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 40 queries.