Dewpoint Propagation Cabinet

• 5 Replies

lotty lass

Dewpoint Propagation Cabinet
« on: March 17, 2014, 20:58 »
Hello All

I have been a member of the site for a while now, but this is my first post so I guess I am a newbie!!

I have been lucky enough to get hold of a Dewpoint MK2 Propagation Cabinet on ebay for a very reasonable price, unfortunately it didn't come with an instruction manual, has anyone had any experience with one of these cabinets who could give me some pointers?

I am really excited about starting to use it, sad I know, but I see this as an end to my leggy seedlings!!

Any advice would be most welcome  :D

3 allotments

• now is the time
Re: Dewpoint Propagation Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 22:12 »
Hello and welcome,someone on here will have answers for you they will be along shortly   ;),Darren
diggity dig dig

Lardman

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 08:31 »
One of these ?

http://www.twowests.co.uk/product/mk2-dewpoint

You could send twowests an email telling them their link to the manual is broken - they may fix it then you can downloaded it  ;)

lotty lass

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 08:45 »
Yes it is one of those Lardman  :D, I have let Two West know about the broken link, but as of yet they haven't fixed it, this link apparently tells you how to put it together not how to operate it

I am a bit like a kid with a new toy at the moment, just want to get on and play with it!!!

snowdrops

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 08:52 »
Ooh that's very posh & very dedicated,we expect great things from you & lots of pictures  :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

lotty lass

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 09:10 »
I will do my best snowdrops!

I do plan on making a diary of it though, just to see how it compares with the greenhouse, germination times success rates that sort of thing so I can post some photos, once I've sussed it!!

I have been envying one from afar for a while but would never in a million years pay the 'new' price for it, so when it came up on the well known auction site for not a lot of money, I snapped it up!

xx
propagation chamber

Started by twysted1 on Equipment Shed

6 Replies
Last post April 08, 2006, 17:19
by dave

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 38 queries.