bedtime?

• 18 Replies

LottieLotto

Re: bedtime?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 21:07 »
Mine sleep in their bed off the ground in the first floor of our chicken commune complete with veranda  - as i call it cos i'm a bit nuts  :wacko:

As you can see in the photo it's now attached to a completely enclosed chuck and duck run. So we now leave the door open all night so they can get up when they like and go for a wander till breakfast time. Same applies at night. They go back to bed when they feel like it. ..nooo pressure  ;)

They love porrige and look forward to it every morning. In the winter months i make it with milk and in the summer months i make it with water. Always nice and sloppy and always served cold.
They also like mash and cooked veg mashed up now n then, they like most fruit except kiwi, they don't like avacado at all, they love passion fruit, they like ham, carrot tops are gone in seconds and their favourite is corn on the cob.

They all like the same and they all dislike the same ::)

LottieLotto

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 21:10 »
 :)
chuck commune.JPG

janeheritage

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 12:19 »
I overslept this morning and didn't let the girls out until 7am. They didn't seem to mind that much  :wacko:
No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness

viettaclark

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 14:59 »
My three girls have already annoyed the neighbours by waking up noisily at 5.10 am. I made the coop more light-tight (?) and now it's about 7 which we can all cope with. They go to bed by themselves at about 9.30 and they must be spoiled because they get a lovely mush of oats and left over wholewheat bread cooked in water and a bit of milk in the microwave about 10/11 am if they have eaten their pellets.

xx
Bedtime

Started by uba on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post June 08, 2010, 22:33
by jhub
xx
Bedtime

Started by Hooee on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post February 08, 2009, 13:32
by BestBreast
xx
help with bedtime please

Started by zopadooper on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post June 14, 2011, 16:45
by AL Hathaway
xx
bedtime

Started by jaq on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post August 06, 2009, 16:02
by joyfull

Page created in 0.226 seconds with 35 queries.