Not sure if I should replace the dishwasher..

• 19 Replies

Christine

Re: Not sure if I should replace the dishwasher..
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 20:11 »
You lot are lucky to have the space for a dishwasher and enough plugs to be able to use the thing. I don't even have enough plugs for a microwave in my demented social housing kitchen.

Lardman

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 21:10 »
Poor you  Lardy, its one thing after another. 

You get used to it  :nowink: joking aside everything was bought at the same time and I bought cheap as it was only ever supposed to be a temporary move. I can't complaint about the dishwasher really, I think I've only dismantled it twice  :unsure: in 10 years. I was more annoyed about the bulb blowing in the under cupboard lighting as it was replaced last month  :mad:

You lot are lucky to have the space for a dishwasher and enough plugs to be able to use the thing. I don't even have enough plugs for a microwave in my demented social housing kitchen.

The kitchen is only 7x5 but when I built it I put sockets everywhere, it's even got Cat6 network points   ;)  if you're not pulling more than 13amps and it's not too close to water you can use a short extension cable Christine, just don't expect to have the microwave, the kettle and the toaster all running at the same time.

Lardman

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 15:14 »
I can put this one in the win column.  :D

Pump arrived last week, short delay whilst I sourced some hose clips as I couldn't find any of the 100's I must already have but it's all working again  :) sounds better too.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 16:21 »
Well done Lardy.  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Debz

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 10:03 »
I have four people in the house and regularly cook for 6.  I don't have a dishwasher and never have.  The dishes get done after the meal in under 15 minutes even with a roast on a Sunday.  As a child, my friend's family had one and the smell in the utility was vile from the dirty dishes waiting to be washed.

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 44 queries.