How can GG Skype?

• 4 Replies

Goosegirl

How can GG Skype?
« on: April 01, 2020, 13:26 »
This is something that I don't have a clue about but have seen many people on the news who can see who they're talking to. How can I set this up on my PC as I don't have a laptop, iPad or any other device.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: How can GG Skype?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 14:55 »
You would need a camera and microphone on your pc.

Do you not have a mobile phone, GG?

ches

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 18:36 »
This is something that I don't have a clue about but have seen many people on the news who can see who they're talking to. How can I set this up on my PC as I don't have a laptop, iPad or any other device.

You’d need a separate webcam. Assuming you want the people on the other end to see you?
Ches

wighty

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 20:42 »
When I was about 11 or 12 years old (about 50 years ago) I went on a school,  week long trip to Holland and we went to Phillips  Eindhoven.  We were all fascinated by the telephones where you could see who you were talking to.  Nowadays I sometimes say 'glad you can't see   me, I've just got out the shower.' I know Paul talks to friends  on the lap top in other countries, but I'm glad it's not available on our  main computer.

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 11:06 »
You would need a camera and microphone on your pc. Do you not have a mobile phone, GG?

No, I just have a simple Doro for emergencies. I'll see how things go when we get back to normality.

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 34 queries.