Zoom Meeting Today

• 8 Replies

mrs bouquet

Zoom Meeting Today
« on: May 27, 2020, 11:03 »
I managed to sign on to Zoom at the weekend.   Now at 2.30 we have a WI Meeting.  We have been told to click on the link she has sent us, make sure we are on audio and video links, then enter the number and password she has given us.   I imagine when I hit the link it will ask for all this info.    Well I shall let you know,
If I get it right, it will be lovely to catch up with a few friends.    Must do my hair !!!!   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Goosegirl

Re: Zoom Meeting Today
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 11:24 »
You're doing Zoom with audio and video links? Crumbs, you little tinker! You're far more PC-savvy than I am!  :D I only have the usual PC which doesn't have those things attached, and am not sure if anyone would want to see me as my hair is now in a pony-tail, I haven't used make-up for ages, I look like Methuselah's mother due to the stress of moving house, and currently don't have a bookcase behind me to reveal my reading habits.  :nowink:
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 15:32 »
All over and done - what fun !  It took me about 15 minutes to actually get into the meeting, and I am not really sure how I did it.   It was typical WI, everybody trying to speak at once (we have to speak, otherwise we forget what we were going to say  :D)     But after I pressed something else, we all came up and as you speak a yellow frame goes round the speakers picture.    Only eleven of us did it, some ladies will not have ipads, laptops etc, which is a shame.   Now we have all got to think of something we can do next month, rather than all sit and talk !!     I am fairly please with myself to have achieved that.    Now I can have a Zoom  with any person who has got it.    :lol: :lol: :lol:   Mrs Bouquet

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 19:30 »
We had a family zoom this evening to sing happy birthday to grandson who is 16 today. Yes Mrs B just remember audio, video and gallery view. sorted for next time!

snowdrops

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 21:00 »
I zoom for  a weekly WI coffee morning & weekly SlimmingWorld meeting. Pleased you were able to sort it. GG it asks you all those things or there’s ‘buttons’ to click on when you get let in to the meeting  :nowink:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 12:04 »
OH had his first zoom meeting on Tuesday night.  It was various members of the committee running a local group.  He managed to knock the height adjustment peddle on his swivel chair mid meeting and disappear off towards the floor with an appropriately startled response :lol:

I bet he's not going to be allowed to forget that one in a hurry.  He says the rest of the meeting participants were howling with laughter  :lol:

snowdrops

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 17:02 »
Oh News, that’s so funny  :lol: :lol: that’s the sort of thing I would do.

wighty

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 21:14 »
I'm sorry but we have both found that  amusing as well.  We have both done it but never when anybody else was watching.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 11:56 »
It is his own fault for telling me about it  :lol:  I laughed as well, but he also thought it was funny.  It just rather undermined the serious point he was making at the time  :nowink:  :lol:

xx
Zoom meeting newbie.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post March 01, 2024, 12:13
by Aunt Sally
xx
How to Zoom

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

12 Replies
Last post January 30, 2021, 09:43
by snowdrops
xx
An interesting Zoom meet

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post November 06, 2020, 13:04
by mrs bouquet
xx
New meeting of Seedaholics Anonymous

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

18 Replies
Last post January 05, 2019, 19:05
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 48 queries.