Stolen Poultry Staffordshire

• 22 Replies

stu_wat

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 09:25 »
Some people disgust me.

Why can't some people understand that you don't have a god given right to take anything you want  :evil:

One place to start looking is the poultry auction in Staff Junction 12 M6 I think

Bodger

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 10:44 »
This is something that keepers of 'Game Fowl' have had to put up with for years and years. We know more or less who it is that steal our fowl the length and breadth of the country. This year seems to be exceptionally bad for it. The people doing it, generally don't have a fixed abode.

There is one question that I'd like to ask the victim. Have you shown your birds at a show recently ? I know a number of people who have done so and within the week have had birds stolen.

You only have to look at the prices certain birds are fetcvhing at auctions to see why the none game bird species are being targeted.

PagesPoultry

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 19:05 »
I haven't been to any shows lately but have had many people round to buy birds. You just don't think people would do this.

WR1

• Experienced Member
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 21:14 »
Its just so nasty why would you do such thing , I just think that they are jealous
What came first the chicken or the egg ???

What do you put in the toaster ?

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 22:18 »
Quote from: "WR1"
Its just so nasty why would you do such thing , I just think that they are jealous

Money - it's people who just don't care except about themself
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

WR1

• Experienced Member
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 19:36 »
Ye i guess its just horrible and childish because they propably think now oh yes free gawjus chickens and thats all they think about and it just get on my nervous because if they got the money to by them food and look after them then why not buy some of their own .

Say now if pagespultry went and stole their chickens ( not that she would) they would be gutted and so annoyed but when it comes to someone else's stuff and really special stuff they really dont care aslong as they are happy  :evil:  :x  :evil:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i would kill them if i found out who it was ................... im not really nasty ......................... honest :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Catii

Mellibelle

Outrageous!
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 00:05 »
I agree it's about money.  I had to flick back to the original post and look at the list again - that's not just a lot of birds, it's a lot of money too and that's the main reason the police should take the theft seriously.  If you haven't done so already (sorry, could be teaching you to suck eggs here,  aargh, pun :wink: ) I would tot up just how much the theft represents, contact them again, quote your crime number and let them have it. Ask them which auctions they intend to go to, to check whether your stock are being sold off!  :twisted:

WR1

• Experienced Member
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 18:57 »
Just wondering if you have had any news ?  :?

xx
STOLEN POULTRY

Started by kimT on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post May 10, 2008, 11:47
by Foxy
xx
Does no one in Staffordshire have barnevelders?

Started by wildy78 on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post January 23, 2011, 21:23
by wildy78
exclamation
Hatching Eggs In The Staffordshire Area

Started by Asaunders on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post August 03, 2009, 20:39
by meterman
xx
north staffordshire and south cheshire chicken vet

Started by grumpydad on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post August 03, 2009, 22:20
by Kate and her Ducks

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 35 queries.