More vandelism

• 8 Replies

snow white

More vandelism
« on: July 15, 2018, 23:22 »
Yet again we have been the target of individuals who think destroying property is such a lark.  They went too far this time.  They killed two of our rescue chickens.  Feeling very sad about the state of society. :unsure:

snowdrops

Re: More vandelism
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 07:33 »
That’s dreadful, I’m so sorry, are the police involved now?
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

LILLILEAF

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 07:40 »
Utter rat bags,how would they like it if it happened to them,they would not,get the police in on the case,is there any way you can catch them in the act?.
I am very sorry you lost to of your hens.

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:22 »
Petty vandalism is pretty bad, but to kill your livestock in disgusting. Sorry for the loss of your chickens.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 10:54 »
Petty vandalism is pretty bad, but to kill your livestock in disgusting.

I agree.  To take it out on poor defenceless creatures like that is about as low as you get  :mad:

snow white

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 14:20 »
Police informed and reference number given.  They have a few fingerprints so heres hoping they catch the blighters.  Most people on our site had property vandelised. 

mrs bouquet

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 14:53 »
OMG, that cruel,  what a bunch of wallys (nearly said something else then, whoops)
I am sorry.   If they are caught, maybe they should be tarred and feather, and put in the stocks.  No deterrent these days I am afraid.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

jaydig

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 18:17 »
This is the result when discipline is outlawed and lazy parenting allows these feral children to do just as they like without a thought for anyone else or the the consequences.

It really doesn't take many like these nasty individuals to make people's lives an absolute misery. The problem is that even if they are caught, which is unlikely, nothing will be done about their behaviour, it will doubtless be put down to the poor situation at home, or some other pathetic excuse.

So sorry for the trouble you are having, and for the loss of your poor chooks, it must be heartbreaking.

Goosegirl

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 14:39 »
I hope nobody tries it on with our hens because we also have geese and, if they get their beaks onto any part of your body, the person on the receiving end will be very sorry!
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 39 queries.