Thank you very much

• 3 Replies

paul meese

Thank you very much
« on: August 24, 2008, 21:29 »
Thanks for your replys, we do have a coal fire, i,ll try that. Do ask your friend, thats brill. I am glad he win,s. Pls ask him what his heavest onion weighs, that would be interesting. Any one out there grow sun flower,s, if so what,s the tallest. :D

SnooziSuzi

• Facebook
Thank you very much
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 21:48 »
Hello Paul,  

sorry to be presumptuous, but is this in reply to a previous post  :shock: ?  it's a bit random!

I haven't welcomed you yet so Welcome and hope you find what you're looking for in here!

paul meese

Thank you very much
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 22:22 »
Quote from: "SnooziSuzi"
Hello Paul,  

sorry to be presumptuous, but is this in reply to a previous post  :shock: ?  it's a bit random!

I haven't welcomed you yet so Welcome and hope you find what you're looking for in here!
sorry yes this was to an earlier question .thankyou for your welcome ,what do you grow.

SnooziSuzi

• Facebook
Thank you very much
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 22:39 »
allsorts!

Currenly I've just started off some American Land Cress, Cos Lettuce and spring cabbage, but I've still got sweetcorn, kale, turnips, onions, cauliflower (bit of a disaster I'm afraid), cabbage, broad beans and runner beans to harvest.  Not to mention the salad stuff still cropping and the potatoes.

If you're new to this lark then there's still time to get some quick growing salads in before the first frosts in October - try lettuce and radish, and you could start off your own spring cabbage and cos lettuce  :D

Page created in 0.466 seconds with 38 queries.