Re: Dangling cabbage ? what a flop !!!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 05:40 »
you ought to have taken a photo of this  :lol:
Staffies are softer than you think.

cammi

• Experienced Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 16:33 »
You arent alone I did that too!  My girls wont touch a raw cabbage.  I now cook cabbage for a few minutes and they have it for snack.  As for dangling things two girls love iceberg lettuce but they go made for a corn cob (once again cooked) hung up!!  i would never get in between them and a corn cob!!
11 Chickens (Rhode Rock, Bluebell, Copper Black, Columbine, Coucou, Mystery Hen, Clarance Court, Araucana, brown hen ) , 3 Cats (1 mog, 1 bengal, 1 Bengal x),  2 Little Boys, 1 dog (Golden Retriever) and 1 Husband

falcieri

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 17:39 »
You arent alone I did that too!  My girls wont touch a raw cabbage.  I now cook cabbage for a few minutes and they have it for snack.  As for dangling things two girls love iceberg lettuce but they go made for a corn cob (once again cooked) hung up!!  i would never get in between them and a corn cob!!

Interesting. Mine won't touch anything cooked or wet at all but can demolish a raw savoy cabbage is less than half a day. :)

evie2

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 18:00 »
Eils hung iceberg up our neighbour had passed over for the poots, washing line style, no sooner up than eaten, even Napoleon Joyfull, laugh, I had to sit down :lol:

There was lot's of flapping, some crowing, diving of the top of the feeder was fun and the big chooks wouldn't take their share until we hung theirs between the rabbits and washing pole ::)

I'll charge the camera up so I can capture the antics next time :lol:
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

xx
Cabbage thief

Started by Beano on Chicken Chat

9 Replies
Last post April 22, 2011, 16:02
by Paul Plots
xx
potato peelings and cabbage,

Started by Craigx on Chicken Chat

29 Replies
Last post November 20, 2012, 19:23
by devonbarmygardener

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 29 queries.