Cat Pepper

• 4 Replies

mrs bouquet

Cat Pepper
« on: October 15, 2023, 16:52 »
Does it work?  New neighbour behind my garden has THREE cats, they are all now liking my garden and leaving all their business.  It is revolting. now the Aleagnes hedge is being allowed to grow, now about 18feet.  My narrow in depth garden now mostly in the shade     :mad: :mad: :mad: Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

MrsPea

Re: Cat Pepper
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 17:27 »
 Go and buy Get off it's brilliant a bit expensive you dont need much
I Love my green house

wighty

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 19:10 »
The stuff called 'Lions pooh' is supposed to be very effective, apparently the smell of a 'larger' cat than they are is supposed to put them off. I can see the theory, but have not seen it in action. 

Goosegirl

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 08:47 »
I so sympathise with you MB. I have three cats, two of which use an indoor tray but the third goes outside and sometimes into my neighbour's garden. I have apologised to him but it's hidden behind the shrubbery and he isn't bothered about it anyway. Would your neighbour be agreeable to you (or them) putting their toilette soil from you into an area in their garden so they would use it instead of yours? As for the hedge, maybe have a chat with them about how it's affecting you and possibly agree to reducing the height? If not, maybe put some citrus peel where they go.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

MrsPea

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 17:23 »
 I've just read this it might help
 2. Use vinegar to keep animals out of your garden and garden

Cats, for example, cannot stand the smell of white wine vinegar, so you can use it to protect your plants. To do this, dip some rags of old cloth in white vinegar and create a kind of “fence” around your garden with them. You will see that it keeps away the most persistent intruders.

xx
Commercial Pepper Growers

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post June 21, 2018, 22:10
by grinling

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 39 queries.