Busy out there today !

• 1 Replies

mrs bouquet

Busy out there today !
« on: February 21, 2019, 16:24 »
Lifted out the lawn mower, and could not adjust the height.  So I am afraid it got cut on the lowest setting.  It looks ok. I had to do it, because it had grown so long.   At least it might dry out a bit now.
Have pruned the Buddleias.  One is a 3/4 footer and other regular, but I have grown them both into standards.
Cut the poor ferns back (at least they look tidy now), only another eight to go.  Generally cut back a lot of general garden plants.   I think my Dianthus have gone beyond it now.   But they are about three or four years old, so I might invest in some new ones.
Then to my delight, I found a Roundup Spray in the garages, so gave some grasses a good spray.  They are in a gravel bed, and spread too far.
I have just come in scrubbed up and made my daily cup of coffee.  Now I am kn, sorry, tired out, and I have got to prepare myself food  :mad:  Still I have made good inroads, and feel pleased with what I have done. Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Dev

• Experienced Member
Re: Busy out there today !
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 19:51 »
Good for you. I am going to have to give the lawn a mowing - the weather is too good to last. There has to be a payback sometime! My coffee might have a little rum in it though.

xx
I know you are all busy, but please can you ....

Started by mrs bouquet on General Gardening

2 Replies
Last post May 18, 2019, 17:49
by Kleftiwallah
xx
Busy lizzies

Started by sclarke624 on General Gardening

2 Replies
Last post August 24, 2010, 10:58
by Sue33
xx
Sad Busy Lizzies

Started by mrs bouquet on General Gardening

4 Replies
Last post May 28, 2021, 14:34
by Goosegirl
xx
Trimming busy lizzies

Started by sclarke624 on General Gardening

2 Replies
Last post May 13, 2010, 17:30
by sclarke624

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 35 queries.