Blooming good job I can juggle!!!

• 2 Replies

Mrs Bee

Blooming good job I can juggle!!!
« on: March 31, 2015, 18:32 »
There are times when I could spit. >:(

Yesterday I rearranged a shelf in one of my too filled freezers to make room to open freeze the cross buns. I very carefully arranged the things underneath so the buns would be level and at the back of the shelf until I could pack the frozen buns into bags this morning.

This morning I had to bag the buns and re-rearrange the freezer for the cake order I was doing.

And as I opened the door of the freezer the ******************y tray of buns slid towards me and  took me by surprise.

I grabbed the tray and managed to get it back into the freezer with only 4 buns hitting the deck. Bemused I checked the freezer and it dawned on me....... Himself had gone out to get his breakfast bread as he had used up what was in the bread bin. And of course he left the tray unevenly slanting downwards. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The air was blue, and it was a good job he was down at the allotment.

When I mentioned the little problem to him as he returned from lunch I got the reply, ' I thought it was a bit uneven. Sorry'.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

What he doesn't know is the buns that hit the floor, have been given a quick rinse, blasted in a hot oven and have his name on them. ;)

Beetroot Queen

Re: Blooming good job I can juggle!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 19:31 »
Mrs Bee lol  :lol:

Remember men seem to follow the three second rule or is that three minutes, hours, days  ;)

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Re: Blooming good job I can juggle!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 19:48 »
3 seconds I'm sure BQ!   :lol: :lol: ;)

Good for you Mrs Bee, I would be doing that for Brian too if he'd done the same thing!

He does sometimes, then when I tell him off, he just looks at me gormless like and laughs.  I'm sure he's getting dementia!   xxx

xx
One good knife

Started by Steveharford on Kitchen Natter

16 Replies
Last post August 01, 2014, 14:38
by compostqueen
xx
Has 'The Good Life' effect hit you yet?

Started by New shoot on Kitchen Natter

31 Replies
Last post September 01, 2014, 16:50
by LotuSeed
xx
Prolex slow cooker any good?

Started by Madame Cholet on Kitchen Natter

20 Replies
Last post June 18, 2014, 21:24
by chrissie B

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 34 queries.