Mice

• 4 Replies

ang

Mice
« on: May 11, 2006, 18:22 »
Ahhhhhh. The beeping Mice have very kindly taken the leaves off my caulis and Kohl rabi that were in the coldframe and then stored them underneath a tray full of peas. Why they couldn't have left them on the plant instead of putting them in another spot is beyond me. The have also started on my peas now. Does anyone know any good ways of getting rid of them?  I am now starting to invent extremely cruel ways of getting rid of them and are starting to worry about my sanity :twisted:

Jerry

Mice
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 23:34 »
Get a cat?

twysted1

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/v2/profile.asp?Main=1&PF=7907
Mice
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 00:30 »
a good air rifle may come in handy(actually that might not be easiest method). if you use traps for them bait the trap with chocolate  they cant resist it.

Oliveview

Mice
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 07:50 »
was told by the ´mice & rat man´ from the local council (neighbour had rats in her garden) that if you catch a mouse in a humane trap and let it go it will find it´s way back-  he knew of a mouse with a deformed ear that kept being caught released in a field a mile of so away and he said it came back-  how true that was I do not know! :shock:

ang

Mice
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 11:51 »
Can't get a cat, we've a dog that would probably eat it (shame it doesn't eat mice). I think I'll have to buy some mouse traps and use the chocolate method. (What a waste of chocolate). I do own an air rifle but don't fancy spending all night stood over the cold frame waiting for the mice to turn up.

xx
MICE !!!

Started by Sparkie on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post April 18, 2008, 11:48
by dereklane
xx
Mice

Started by allotmentjohn on Grow Your Own

8 Replies
Last post January 21, 2012, 18:14
by arugula
xx
Is it Mice?

Started by diggerjoe on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post May 19, 2008, 11:34
by diggerjoe
xx
@!*?&%! mice

Started by gregmcalister on Grow Your Own

13 Replies
Last post April 11, 2008, 15:26
by vegmandan

Page created in 0.336 seconds with 39 queries.