shot gun casings

• 5 Replies

vespaman

shot gun casings
« on: April 17, 2008, 17:30 »
not as bad as it seems,,but if you know where to look you can find loads of spent cartridges,then all you do is pop them ontop of yer poles that you use for small pea plants,etc thus you wont take yer eye when bending over them,plastic coke bottles do the same job but look messy..

noshed

shot gun casings
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 23:18 »
Somebody on here uses bio yoghurt pot things, so as to imply that they lead a healthy lifestyle
Self-sufficient in rasberries and bindweed. Slug pellets can be handy.

Zak the Rabbit

• My (occasional) blog -
Re: shot gun casings
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 14:06 »
Quote from: "vespaman"
not as bad as it seems,,but if you know where to look you can find loads of spent cartridges,then all you do is pop them ontop of yer poles that you use for small pea plants,etc thus you wont take yer eye when bending over them,plastic coke bottles do the same job but look messy..

also, with the plastic hull types (most common ones) slice off the head (bit with brass on) and bundle a load of them together, pack with compost for seed cells! then when ready just push them out from the other end

please only do this with SPENT shells :shock:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
the rabbit of caerbannogg

jannie

• Experienced Member
shot gun casings
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 17:36 »
what a great idea  :) oh clay pigeon shoots every week  :lol: i'm using tennis balls at the moment other lottie members driving me mad with there humorous comments prehaps if i use them might scare them into silence  :lol:

Boxfanman

• Experienced Member
shot gun casings
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 12:45 »
Quote from: "jannie"
what a great idea  :) oh clay pigeon shoots every week  :lol: i'm using tennis balls at the moment other lottie members driving me mad with there humorous comments prehaps if i use them might scare them into silence  :lol:
Might scare birds away if they see some spent shells... They know then you mean business...

petersson

Re: shot gun casings
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 16:49 »
Quote from: "vespaman"

I work in the farming community, never thought of that! have been using yogurt pots. Absolutely top idea - cheers :D !!

xx
Long shot (glass for greenhouse)

Started by Rangerkris on Frugal Living

5 Replies
Last post June 16, 2009, 05:52
by Rangerkris

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 35 queries.