Help With My Tomato Problem

• 2 Replies

merky587

• Pent Garden Sheds
Help With My Tomato Problem
« on: June 27, 2011, 21:54 »
Hi

Please can someone look at these photos and let me know what your think the problem is. They are in pots and were looking really healthy until a couple of weeks ago.

No they look like they are dying. There is very little new growth and all the leaves are twisted with the top new growths looking yellow.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Mark

248b.jpg
249b.jpg
252b.jpg

gobs

Re: Help With My Tomato Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 22:20 »
Hi

Please can someone look at these photos and let me know what your think the problem is. They are in pots and were looking really healthy until a couple of weeks ago.

No they look like they are dying. There is very little new growth and all the leaves are twisted with the top new growths looking yellow.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Mark

Whatever it is, it does not look good, the good news is though, nothing around seems to be affected.

It is hard to say, even with some photos. Base, stem, leaves, flowers, fruit symptoms, growing conditions, most unknown. Not like real life.

There are things that only or mostly affect immature fruit, for the life of mine cannot think of any by name. In the mean time, I would have chopped away such ghastly looking trusses of fruit, just anyway.

How are they grown? any chance of herbicide damage? tomatoes are very prone to this.

"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

Vit

• Experienced Member
Re: Help With My Tomato Problem
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 03:33 »
Just one question - temperature?

xx
Tomato problem

Started by johrit on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 26, 2010, 16:24
by johrit
xx
Tomato Problem

Started by M_Mike on Grow Your Own

1 Replies
Last post June 02, 2008, 21:46
by gobs
clip
Tomato Problem

Started by simonwatson on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post June 27, 2021, 22:59
by Subversive_plot
xx
Tomato problem

Started by peskypixie on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post June 04, 2010, 22:13
by RichardA

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 33 queries.