new chicken house :-)

• 2 Replies

pawsnclaws

• Experienced Member
    • my web site
new chicken house :-)
« on: June 26, 2009, 15:17 »
i have my 4 exbats in my garden they where supposed to be going to my allotment but have not got there yet the have a big shed to live in there but i wanted the home for a few weeks to keep an eye on them they have been living in ( not to all of your approvals ) 2 huge dog crates covered in tarpaulin  :wub: :blush: bolted together about 5 ft square ish but any way my next door neighbor has given me there 6 x 4 shed so my oh has just taken it down and put it in the garden now with perch ect my 10 year old son plays with there kid and mentioned we where going to buy a chicken house for the garden so it is a big bonus lol will they get used to going to bed in that or will they still try and go to sleep where the cages where as it is at the other end of my garden they are locked up at the moment as it was raining really heavy

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: new chicken house :-)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 16:07 »
wow lucky you  :D. Not raining here yet (about 30 miles away from you) so bet it will be soon.
Staffies are softer than you think.

Vember

Re: new chicken house :-)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 17:12 »
Are they locked in the new shed now? If so then they may just realise it's their new home ???

If you leave their usual bed in situ then if they do go in all you'll have to do is pick them out, where as if you remove it from the garden you may find you play the game of chase the chuck :lol:

A couple of nights popping them in their new house and I'm sure they'll cotton on :D

Sarah :)

xx
Where to buy chicken house?

Started by Donnay on The Hen House

10 Replies
Last post June 24, 2013, 09:16
by GrannieAnnie
xx
which chicken and what house

Started by mumof4 on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post April 30, 2008, 09:23
by mumof4
xx
New chicken house

Started by avilla on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post June 19, 2011, 05:12
by terri
xx
example of chicken house

Started by dshand on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post March 31, 2008, 22:53
by mumsy

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 38 queries.