Any ideas for left over goose

• 2 Replies

Ann

« on: February 10, 2007, 11:19 »
I put the meat left over from the New Year in the freezer and now I am wondering what to do with it.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

muntjac

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 12:22 »
get some wraps .caps peppers mush rooms and bean sprouts . fry onions peppers to soft  in a little olive oil and then add bean sprouts  heat through for 4 mins . throw a portion  thawed out goose in a microwave dish and nuke for 3 mins on full power put cooked goose and the rest onto wrap and sit in front of tv with a few beers ,, you can make the wraps up and set on side in kitchen n whizz through microwave if they go cold fer a minute ......... did this with some left over duck .... blooming marvelush :wink: ...
 goose pie . make normal meat and veggie pie  just use thawed goose instead  cook veggies in a chicken stock .add goose a few mins before the veggies are done  then thicken stock ,,,,ur choice gravy granules will do fer me .. bake with ya crusty fer whatever time u do it

home made pizza with goose meat . mmmmmmmm crispy skin is loverly . i used left over pheasant for this instead chicken  :wink:  cos we is posh  :lol:
still alive /............

Ann

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 17:31 »
Thanks for the suggestions Muntjac, they all sound yummy, OH has decided that we are having the meat and veg pie for Sunday lunch.  Will try one of the others out on the next batch of goose.

xx
goose

Started by stompy on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

6 Replies
Last post December 24, 2009, 11:41
by Arnfields
xx
What to do with duck and goose fat????

Started by james419 on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

12 Replies
Last post April 15, 2007, 21:53
by wellingtons
xx
Duck and goose fat

Started by Elvira on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

4 Replies
Last post April 16, 2013, 17:24
by devonbarmygardener
xx
freezing goose

Started by Daveb on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

5 Replies
Last post December 19, 2011, 22:18
by Daveb

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 38 queries.