The Daily Funny - Give us a Laugh!

• 4196 Replies

DD.

• Global Moderator
  • Location: Loughborough. a/k/a Digger Dave. Prettiest Pumpkin prizewinner 2011
  • Pea God & Founder Member of The NFGG
Re: The Daily Funny - Give us a Laugh!
« Reply #2370 on: June 09, 2013, 19:43 »
Geek humour.......

Did it really tell you to do THAT on the packet?

Chrysalis

« Reply #2371 on: June 09, 2013, 19:55 »
Funnier than Greek humour! :tongue2: 

davethespread

« Reply #2372 on: June 18, 2013, 11:21 »
you know you're having a bad day when even the rice krispies give you the silent treatment
i dont suffer with insanity..........i enjoy every minute of it.

Chrysalis

« Reply #2373 on: June 18, 2013, 20:21 »
In political terms, where would one find the mythical beasts?

Left of centaur... :lol:

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
« Reply #2374 on: June 20, 2013, 09:45 »
In political terms, where would one find the mythical beasts?

Left of centaur... :lol:

That qualifies for the daily groan  :D
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

dugless

« Reply #2375 on: June 28, 2013, 16:01 »
> A True Lover of Golf...
> A woman had two of the best tickets for the Augusta Masters...
> As she sits down, a man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the
> seat next to her..
> "No", she says, "the seat is empty."
> "This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have
> a
> seat like this, the biggest golfing event of the whole world, and not
> use
> it?"
> She says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My husband was
> supposed to come with me, but he passed away. This is the first Masters
> we haven't been together since we got married."
> "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't
> find
> someone else?.. a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the
> seat?"
> The woman shakes her head...
> ...."No. They're all at his funeral."
>
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

Sparkyrog

« Reply #2376 on: June 28, 2013, 17:50 »
Oh  Wow march the 28th and its only just shown up ?
I cook therefore I grow

allot2learn

« Reply #2377 on: June 30, 2013, 23:51 »
Relief As Missing Pensioners Found Safe And Well
'We were really worried when they wandered-off from their homes on Saturday night,' said a concerned relative. 'Fortunately the police found them safe and well, playing the main stage at Glastonbury.'

snowdrops

« Reply #2378 on: July 01, 2013, 08:18 »
Yes I've just heard they had to close entry to the main stage due to an act that could actually perform well being on. As opposed to the younger acts that seem to be absolute dross.
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

dugless

« Reply #2379 on: July 01, 2013, 17:09 »
A lorry driver breaks down on the M6 with a cargo of live monkeys on board, bound for Chester Zoo. They need to be delivered by 9:00 am and the driver fears he will get the sack if they don't get there on time. He decides to try and thumb a lift for his monkeys and eventually an Irish lorry driver pulls over.

"Where they going?" asks the Irish chap.

"Do us a favour mate and take these to Chester Zoo for me," says the driver, "and here's a hundred quid for your troubles."

"Happy days," says the Irish fella, loads the monkeys onto his truck and gets on his way.

The lorry driver goes about trying to fix his truck and is there for a good few hours when he notices the Irish fella coming back down the motorway, still with all the chimps on board. Panicking, he flags him down again.

"What are you playing at?" he fumes, "I told you to take them to Chester Zoo !"

"I did," says the Irish fella, "but there is still fifty quid left so now we're going to Alton Towers ."

hamstergbert

« Reply #2380 on: July 04, 2013, 11:10 »
I upset this really hard bloke down the pub one time, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face."
I said, "Oh yeah? You'll regret it if you try!"
He said, "Oh, yeah? Why will I regret it?"
I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."
The Dales - probably fingerprint marks where God's hand touched the world

Growster...

« Reply #2381 on: July 04, 2013, 14:55 »
Dear Mum,

Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and got worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away. Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened.

Oh yes, please call Adam's mother and tell her he is okay. He can't write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search and rescue Jeeps. It was great. We never would have found Adam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning.

Scoutmaster Ted got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him. Did you know that if you put petrol on a fire, it will blow up?
The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes. Matthew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Ted gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the crash. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Ted said that with a bus that old, you have to expect something to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance.

We think it's a super bus. He doesn't care if we get it dirty, and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the bumpers. It gets pretty hot with 45 people in a bus made for 24. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the policeman stopped and talked to us.

Scoutmaster Ted is a neat guy. Don't worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Horace how to drive on the mountain roads where there aren't any cops. All we ever see up there are huge logging trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out to the rapids. Scoutmaster Ted wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast , so he let us take the canoe out. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood.

Scoutmaster Ted isn't crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about the life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we all got to see how a tourniquet works.

Steve and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Ted said it was probably just food poisoning from the left-over chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison. I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time. By the way, what is a pedal-file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to post our letters and buy some more beer and ammo. Don't worry about anything. We are fine and tonight it's my turn to sleep in the Scoutmaster's tent.

Your loving son,

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2382 on: July 04, 2013, 15:04 »
A good'un  :lol:

digger1

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2383 on: July 04, 2013, 15:08 »
A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed: 'Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through. So, please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. ... The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman... He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate... Awakened the kids, Set out their school clothes, Fed them breakfast, Packed their lunches, Drove them to school, Came home and picked up the dry cleaning, Took it to the cleaners And stopped at the bank to make a deposit, Went grocery shopping, Then drove home to put away the groceries, Paid the bills and balanced the check book. He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog... Then, it was already 1 P.M. And he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, Dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework. Then, set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper. After supper, He cleaned the kitchen, Ran the dishwasher, Folded laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. He was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint. The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: - Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, Oh! Please, let us trade back.. Amen!' The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied: "My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. But you'll have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnant last night

Sparkyrog

« Reply #2384 on: July 04, 2013, 18:22 »
Love it  :D

xx
give us our daily bread

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

18 Replies
Last post March 13, 2022, 09:54
by lettice
xx
Deliveries? You're having a laugh!

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post December 31, 2017, 19:23
by Christine
xx
laugh or cry .... you decide.

Started by Lardman on Chatting on the Plot

45 Replies
Last post January 16, 2019, 13:26
by Goosegirl
xx
A funny mis-read.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post November 03, 2023, 17:44
by wighty

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 50 queries.