Ahhh, sun, glorious sun!

• 19 Replies

mushroom

Ahhh, sun, glorious sun!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 09:49 »
It's great, innit  8)

Weather has been gorgeous these last few days here in sunny Southend, just happened to coincide with my annual leave  :D  so I'm down at the plot every day, all day, and I'm getting a tan! Met office 5-day shows sunshine and warm temps for the forseeable future, yay!  :D

crowndale

Ahhh, sun, glorious sun!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 18:50 »
Lovely day in the sun with a little bit of cloud on the beach with the dogs and kids.  Great fun!  Only downside was that the dog was appallingly sick on the way there and covered in vomit when he got out of his cage so needed wiping down (not to mention cleaning up the cage, blech!).  Wouldn't mind but he'd had his anti car sickness pill.  Then he was equally sick on the way home, so between two lots of vomit, sea water and sand I thought a shower (for him) was in order.  Once in the shower it became apparant that hiding under his mop of white fluff on his head was a thumb nail sized patch of green crusty gunk (cat fight I suspect), so he has been to the vet and had some antibiotics, no claw there though as I had initally thought there was.  ah well, all clean and sorted now!
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

leeky

Ahhh, sun, glorious sun!
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 00:26 »
hope the dogs ok. maybe put him so he can see out the window to alleviate sickness?

day was lovely here. peed down in the AM but the afternoon and late evening were perfect, cleared the lottie right up  :D

crowndale

Ahhh, sun, glorious sun!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 08:08 »
Unfortunately have a small breed of dog so he can't see out unless left unsecured in the boot and all the slipping from side to side also makes him sick and then all the contents in the boot also get covered in sick so the cage is the lesser of two evils really.  Just think it's a shame that he doesn't travel well as it severely limits his walking opportunities as I am not often in a frmae of mind where I am prepared to clear up that much vomit!  next time I'll try him without feeding him breakfast and see how that goes.

new_2_veg

Ahhh, sun, glorious sun!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 09:23 »
ive just booked a last min holiday because of the weather, now its changed and hot here :(

cant win
2 allotments, long standing back problem, am i mad?

xx
Mud glorious mud

Started by charliesmum on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post March 08, 2007, 13:18
by mum2many
xx
Spuds glorious Spuds

Started by Antonius on Grow Your Own

20 Replies
Last post June 22, 2010, 22:18
by digalotty
xx
rain, rain glorious rain!

Started by slow_worm on Grow Your Own

27 Replies
Last post July 01, 2007, 09:43
by digger1957

Page created in 0.32 seconds with 39 queries.