Hello, how can I get this product? And has anyone had experience with this?

• 8 Replies

Milisav

jezza

Hello if you google VI-AQUA  the first site that comes on is this one allotment  org theres an article about it,perhaps message John who runs this site   jezza

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
John has an article about it, here https://www.allotment-garden.org/product-reviews/vi-aqua-water-energiser/
Professor Austin Darragh has his own website about it here - https://austindarragh.wordpress.com/

But it doesn't appear to be available for sale anywhere, that I can find, anyway ....

Subversive_plot

• Global Moderator
After reading the information, I have to admit that I just don't get it. 

However, if you think it will bring joy to your gardening experience, best of luck trying to find one.
"Somewhere between right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there."~ Rumi

wolveryeti

It sounds like complete bunkum. E.g. this:
The literature indicates that each of the units, whether battery or mains operated, emits safe frequency electromagnetic signals into the water which modify the molecular structure of water and increase the amount of hydrogen peroxide in the water.

The benefits are that this improves the surface tension of water so that it becomes more wettable and enables roots to more easily extract nutrients from the soil.
Electromagnetic fields don't induce chemical changes in substances (and why should they affect non magnetic ones like water?). Also why would more hydrogen peroxide (an oxidising agent) be good for roots?

OP would be better off saving their money and buying some decent compost.

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
It was 14 years ago when I was told about it and my initial reaction was to think it was all nonsense but as I said then "Still, Kew Gardens are endorsing the product"  I thought mycorrhizal was complete bunkum when I first heard of it too...
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
Thanks to Subversive_plot doing some digging, I've discovered there were major inaccuracies in the article I posted back in 2007 - For starters Kew had removed their endorsement the year before and the scientific basis seems to be on a par with homoeopathy.
I've basically deleted the content.The chap who sent me the article is no longer with us so I can't find out more from him.
Inaccurate information on the internet! Who'd have thought it possible? Come to think about it, those magic beans haven't germinated yet..

Kleftiwallah

SNAKE OIL!  IMHO

Cheers,  Tony.
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

Blackpool rocket

Come to think about it, those magic beans haven't germinated yet..

Talk about perfect timing, I've got some brilliant replacements for you, contact me via PM with your 'ahem'
details and I'll pop them in the post.
You're welcome.

xx
Anybody had any success with this product?

Started by canwickplot on Grow Your Own

14 Replies
Last post May 29, 2009, 22:21
by Yorkie
exclamation
Product Recall - B&Q!!

Started by Goldfinger on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post May 14, 2012, 19:19
by Willow_Warren
xx
Nutrimate, Is it a miracle product.?

Started by vegmandan on Grow Your Own

9 Replies
Last post April 06, 2008, 09:44
by Wildeone
xx
Kailaan. Anyone have experience?

Started by Irene on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post April 19, 2010, 16:26
by Irene

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 49 queries.