Half price water butts in Wilkinsons

• 16 Replies

Trillium

Re: Half price water butts in Wilkinsons
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 16:25 »
 :D That's what I did as well after my hospital appointment last week. Went to the nearest large chain shop and bought large bags of potting mix on sale and checked out the seeds.

Chrysalis

Re: Half price water butts in Wilkinsons
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 19:02 »
I've been pricing a water butt for the last few days seem them for 17.00 but as soon as I seen this post went straight to wilkinsons and got the last one it's only the 100 litre one but it will do! Just need to get some kind of guttering for the gh is there such thing? I've only just got a gh recently so I've not got a clue if it exists? Any recommendations of what I can get thank you  :)H

Hi.  I just bought guttering for my new greenhouse from The Greenhouse People (recommended by this lot!).  Not bad prices and the kit is specific to the actual style and type of GH.  Delivery was really quick (two days).  I got a pair of down pipes with stop ends, clips and stuff.  I didn't need to buy extra stop ends as there were some in the downpipe kit.  Now off to Wilkos  to see if there are any of thse cheap butts (no jokes!) left. ;)

xx
Half price at Wilkinsons

Started by Sprouts on Frugal Living

8 Replies
Last post May 09, 2012, 14:50
by Thephoenix572
xx
Wilkinsons half price

Started by st0ne5ish on Frugal Living

1 Replies
Last post November 16, 2010, 18:08
by Yorkie
xx
half price

Started by simonmoe on Frugal Living

1 Replies
Last post February 15, 2010, 20:51
by peapod
xx
half price seeds

Started by beanqueen on Frugal Living

2 Replies
Last post September 12, 2009, 18:18
by Etherelda

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 28 queries.