New greenhouses

• 9 Replies

MARROW HEAD

New greenhouses
« on: March 27, 2008, 19:57 »
Hi, I am looking for a new greenhouse for my garden at home....... I do have a greenhouse at my allotment but it is not heated.....

If anyone is selling a greenhouse please let me know !!!!!

Thanks, Chris

digital_biscuit

• Experienced Member
New greenhouses
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 21:23 »
hi Chris

I am selling a greenhouse, or will be in the next week. I am in harborne in Brum, so not too far away.

Its a little wind damaged with a few bent pieces of frame but not so bad that they cant be bent back, and have approx 75% of the glass, the rest was smashed. Let me know if you are interested!!

Darren

MARROW HEAD

How much?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 17:39 »
I am only 14 so i have a tight budjet, but how much would you like for it?

mabel

• Experienced Member
New greenhouses
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 18:16 »
Ah only 14 - that's brilliant.  I love the idea of you having an allotment at your age.  Hope you keep it up and you get your greenhouse for your garden. keep it up and show us oldies how to do it. :D

MARROW HEAD

New greenhouses
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 18:21 »
Quote from: "mabel"
Ah only 14 - that's brilliant.  I love the idea of you having an allotment at your age.  Hope you keep it up and you get your greenhouse for your garden. keep it up and show us oldies how to do it. :D

Thank - you ..... someone who recognises young gardeners

wighty

New greenhouses
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 19:56 »
We have a young lad of 12 who comes in our shop and spends all his money on flower seeds - keep trying to convert him to veg but not succeeding yet.  I spend as much time as I can with him because I want to encourage him.  Marrowhead look in your local free paper if you get one, we got a GH in there for £20.;

MARROW HEAD

New greenhouses
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 20:08 »
Quote from: "wighty"
We have a young lad of 12 who comes in our shop and spends all his money on flower seeds - keep trying to convert him to veg but not succeeding yet.  I spend as much time as I can with him because I want to encourage him.  Marrowhead look in your local free paper if you get one, we got a GH in there for £20.;

Good idea, i have tried a few times but all the ones any good are gone or they are miles away eg. stoke  
 :cry:

babe

• elvis king of chooks
New greenhouses
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 21:27 »
erm, can i just say that you cant sell or buy anything on here. there is a swap shop section.

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
New greenhouses
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 21:35 »
I remember when I was 14, took a lot to convince mum I was growing a type of chillie plant that for some reason had 7 fingered leaves and I could never work out why no chillies ever came on the bush. oh happy days  :roll: So what are you going to grow marrowhead?
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

MARROW HEAD

New greenhouses
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 16:23 »
Quote from: "Aidy"
I remember when I was 14, took a lot to convince mum I was growing a type of chillie plant that for some reason had 7 fingered leaves and I could never work out why no chillies ever came on the bush. oh happy days  :roll: So what are you going to grow marrowhead?

Well, i got the usual in : Carrots, Potatoes and Pasnips. But i really need the heated greenhouse cause i wanna try mellons and that english bannana

xx
Greenhouses

Started by Dorset Boy on Grow Your Own

12 Replies
Last post April 18, 2007, 10:01
by wellingtons
xx
new greenhouses ????

Started by veggies on Grow Your Own

0 Replies
Last post February 26, 2010, 17:25
by veggies
xx
can greenhouses be too hot?

Started by chicken on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post April 26, 2010, 21:04
by sunshineband
xx
Blowaway greenhouses

Started by Jackypam on Grow Your Own

13 Replies
Last post March 15, 2014, 11:29
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 37 queries.