Timön ate a very hard plum stone

• 5 Replies

Oliveview

Timön ate a very hard plum stone
« on: December 09, 2012, 21:16 »
Timón was suddenly very quiet and a bit sick, on the sofa. About an hour later he was very sick, lots of blood and a very hard and old plum stone.  He has been fine since, he has eaten 2 lots of scrambled egg and  had a few drinks of water.  He is terrible for chewing stones, wood or whatever he can get.  He needs to wear a muzzle!

Pamela

maxyboo

Re: Timön ate a very hard plum stone
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 21:58 »
Poor little thing. I hope he's feeling better. They never learn do they!

Oliveview

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 22:50 »
We went out to watch the football this evening (Betis 1 Barca 2  but a good game, even though Betis lost)  and we left Timón indoors, he was at the door when we got home to meet us.  He had done a poo in the house, but it was good to see  :blink:  He was standing right behind Jim and he trod on Timóns paw, normally Timón would really yelp but he kind of gave a gravelly squeek, so he must have a sore throat.  Jumbo just had his pill (he had an allergic reaction to Febreze) and Timón came in the kitchen looking for his treat, as the dogs think Jumbo´s pill is a treat  :lol:
Thank goodness there was no more sick, although I did get a fright when I saw a pink coloured lump on the sofa, then I realised it was an old scarf I had put on the sofa for Timón to sleep on! Phew 

Pamela

Oliveview

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 00:15 »
Timón is spending the night in our bedroom....... supposedly on the floor on some fleeces.....  I won´t offer bets as to where he is when I go into the bedroom in a few minutes.  :lol:

Pamela

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 18:26 »
Timón is spending the night in our bedroom....... supposedly on the floor on some fleeces.....  I won´t offer bets as to where he is when I go into the bedroom in a few minutes.  :lol:

And were you right?  ;) :D

Hope he's had a better day today.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Oliveview

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 21:17 »
All flipping night :ohmy:  for a little dog he takes up a lot of space :lol:  He had scrambled egg again tonight with a little grated cheese and some bread and milk later on.   I will give him soft food another day and then back to his own food.  He is fine today,  I think he is enjoying being pampered.

Pamela

PS  I am his best friend today, he is asleep at my feet

clip
It's a Hard Life!

Started by John on Pets without Feathers

2 Replies
Last post October 06, 2019, 18:50
by John
xx
My cat bites me hard!

Started by Goosegirl on Pets without Feathers

9 Replies
Last post August 31, 2012, 19:46
by allotmentann
xx
I've forgotten how hard work puppies are !! !

Started by sarajane on Pets without Feathers

14 Replies
Last post January 16, 2013, 22:38
by Dawnuss

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 39 queries.