temporary new additions...

• 4 Replies

shetan

• Experienced Member
  • a wandering soul in a gsd body
temporary new additions...
« on: September 13, 2012, 13:02 »
our lovey boy logan and gorgeous girl bella have had their first litter of kits. there are two fluffy little boys who we have temporarily named lord governor and his royal highness!

they will be going to new homes in three weeks time and his royal highness already has a home. i'll miss them when they've gone but thought i'd try and upload a picture for you.

here goes....hope its not too big!

royal highnesses.jpg
1 Husband, 3 German Shepherds, 3 Black Jersey Giants, 3 White Jersey Giants, 1 White Jersey Cross, 1Blue Buff Columbian Brahma, 2 Buff Columbian Brahma, 1 White Columbian Brahma,  3 Gold Brahmas, 2 Golden Quail, 2 Giant Continental Rabbits and a Sister!

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
Re: temporary new additions...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 14:30 »
Cute bunnies bet it will break your heart parting with them

I think there is a rabbit living wild on our road, caught a glimpse of it the other day.  It is white with black line down back and black spots.  It looked really heathly and a neighbour said it has been around for a few months.   :ohmy:
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 16:20 »
Lovely  :D
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

shetan

• Experienced Member
  • a wandering soul in a gsd body
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 16:12 »
its always hard to part with the first babies. its was the same with the netherlands my sister has. these little chaps are great bundles of fun and are already bigger than the 9 week old netherlands that are also looking for new homes.

i was amazed at how much quicker they developed both physically and mentally. they also emerged out of the hutch much sooner too. bella's done a fantastic job raising these chaps. i was surprised there were only 2 in the litter as the smaller doe always averages 5 every year. (she only has one litter a year - this year she had two as she killed the first one. we had one kit autopsied and it turns out they had stomach problems).

hopefully the other little boy will find his forever home soon too....

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 18:39 »
Good luck with rehoming him shetan.   :D

xx
New Additions

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

4 Replies
Last post November 08, 2011, 11:36
by Oliveview
xx
Our latest additions.

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

9 Replies
Last post August 05, 2011, 10:10
by Tigerwren

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 38 queries.