Any daft dreams lately?

• 6 Replies

AlaninCarlisle

Any daft dreams lately?
« on: October 07, 2022, 09:56 »
How about this one this morning?

I was persuaded to tow a suitcase on castors behind my motorbike. Unsurprisingly the castors overheated and the suitcase burst into flames

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Any daft dreams lately?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 10:32 »
My 'daft' dreams are always about being late...
Can't get a taxi to the airport, or can't find my suitcase, so I'm going to miss my flight
or I don't know the right platform, so going to miss the last train home. That kind of thing  :wacko:

JayG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 13:13 »
Yup - all of them MoS, mostly holiday-related - not being able to remember my hotel room number is always a 'good' one (or remembering it but not actually being able to find it.)

Confusion over the transfer bus time is another - suddenly finding out I've only got 5 frantic minutes to pack, after which I've only filled 2 of the 3 suitcases I had inexplicably brought with me!
At some point in the journey, as often as not I can't get all 3 cases off the train in time before it departs.  :ohmy:

Holidays - stressful or relaxing? - pretty obvious what my subconscious thinks!   :wacko:
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 17:52 »
I still dream about being at work, even doing the deals etc., and I retired years ago!

What with that and 'needing a wee' dreams, (which are a great help...), I managed to tame a fox the other night, so work that one out, 'cos I can't!

But a good old-fashioned dream, especially a happy one can really set you up for the day can't it!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 17:52 by Growster... »

AlaninCarlisle

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 13:53 »
My 'daft' dreams are always about being late...
Can't get a taxi to the airport, or can't find my suitcase, so I'm going to miss my flight
or I don't know the right platform, so going to miss the last train home. That kind of thing  :wacko:
So were mine for the ten years or so after I retired. As my job entailed non-stop global travel in Europe, USA and Australasia in particular, it was maybe unsurprising

mrs bouquet

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 14:27 »
My dreams are so odd that I wake up laughing.  But in the morning I have forgotten them.   Sometimes they flash back at me in the day, but just a seconds worth - that is really annoying  :lol:  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Goosegirl

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 11:58 »
OOH! Mine are about jumping off the ground and then being able to fly wherever I want by moving my arms.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

xx
Strange dreams

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post March 01, 2021, 14:06
by Subversive_plot
xx
The stuff that dreams are made of ...

Started by New shoot on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post March 20, 2018, 08:21
by mumofstig
xx
Daft red tape

Started by grinling on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post April 23, 2020, 23:12
by grinling
xx
Daft book Authors

Started by jezza on Chatting on the Plot

16 Replies
Last post July 26, 2021, 07:41
by JayG

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 44 queries.