We've won the Postcode Lottery!!!

• 1 Replies

Goosegirl

We've won the Postcode Lottery!!!
« on: November 23, 2017, 14:51 »
I have just been informed that our area has won it -WOWEE! On Saturday night in Glasson there will be a marquee with a champagne reception etc, then they draw the next letter then finally the last letter to see who gets what. Apparently people will receive at least seven grand. What celebrations there will be! As they say "You've got to be in it to win it"! Unfortunately I wasn't so I haven't.  :blush: To think that I nearly entered it last week as well.  :mellow: If I had, what would I have spent it on? Actually I'd have made a list of worthy things (people, a new lych-gate for the local church, little charities and such), split the total into percentages and divvied it out that way. Together we could afford to extend our tiny cottage. My OH would have a beano buying more shooting stuff. I would spend my bit on something made of wood that was really old and ideally with a provenance so I could feel the ages going through it and imagine who had it before me. Anyway not to worry, we're ok as we are.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Mum2mj

Re: We've won the Postcode Lottery!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 14:33 »
Ah so close! Never mind, I find whenever I have spare cash something breaks - dishwasher, car etc 😒

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 34 queries.