Rotovator

• 2 Replies

glenforkie

Rotovator
« on: July 07, 2012, 18:12 »
Hi there, I'm new here so please bear with me if I'm in the wrong place. I have acquired a Qualcast Cultimatic b66 rotovator. It was originally a Merry Tiller Cadet as far as I am aware before qualcast took over. I have to renew the oil seals on the main shaft that has the tines on. I am going to renew the bearings while I have it in bits. I think I have a source for the bearings and oil seals for the main shaft and bearings for the input shaft but cannot find bearings for the intermediate shaft any where. Does any one know where I could get these. Any help would be very much appreciated. The source I have is http://merrytiller.co.uk/spares3.htm.
                                                                                Cheers Glenforkie

Gwiz

Re: Rotovator
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 18:49 »
I generally direct people towards these folk;
http://www.bearing-supplies.co.uk/
I've used them myself and they have aways been helpful and reliable. If the part you want isn't listed, if you send them the dimensions of the bearings you need, they will soon let you know if they have something suitable.
You are in the right place, so well done! You may find it worthwhile to go and say howdi in the welcome section.
All the best.

glenforkie

Re: Rotovator
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 18:54 »
Many thanks for that Gwiz, very much appreciated, Thanks also for the welcome to the forum

Cheers Glenforkie

xx
Rotovator Joy

Started by ex-cavator on Equipment Shed

4 Replies
Last post August 12, 2011, 23:04
by Paul Plots
xx
rotovator

Started by bluedog on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post September 04, 2012, 22:38
by bluedog
xx
rotovator help

Started by ukpaul28 on Equipment Shed

65 Replies
Last post March 02, 2007, 21:35
by shaun
xx
jcb rotovator 3.5hp

Started by MrLeadfoot on Equipment Shed

3 Replies
Last post July 26, 2009, 08:23
by MrLeadfoot

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 36 queries.