Hello.. my mum has spoiled my fun

• 19 Replies

madcat

Re: Hello.. my mum has spoiled my fun
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 18:50 »
You don't get mice?  Poor you!!  I'm really good at catching them - I humour the humans by eating cat food, but during the summer the nice fat wood mice are in the field just asking to be dinner.   :D :D

Mum sort of understands - she thinks that on balance if I'm going to catch something, it should be something I'll eat (not shrews or voles) and some that reproduces quickly (not birds!).  So we agree on mice and I try to eat them tidily under her desk.  She does squeal if she puts her feet in the leftovers. ;)  My sadly late  :( friend from kittenhood was a messy eater .....  Mum did complain about that.  Particularly as she used to eat them in the hall, on the route between bedroom and bathroom ...    ::) :lol: :lol:

Hope you are keeping them under paw.  Being fussy about food is an important part of keeping up the standards of the house ....  no own brand for you!   8) 8) 8)
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

spiderlyn

• Experienced Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 21:49 »
I think I'm a bit to portly to run around after mice.. come to think of it.. I'm just "FAT" lol.. I just sit and watch.. the other day while I was laid in the garden.. the "FAT" yellow and black thing was flying around.. it was realy lazy..much like myself ???.. watched it for a while.... easy pickings.. me thinks...  :ohmy: I jumped on it and the Bl00dy thing hurt me :( (mum said it was a sting)  not going to do that again!

Those birds are far to quick for me.. so I leave them to it..

Mum has been out in the garden.. pouring water on the green leaves.. ??? ??? then moaned about the rain..! glad i'm now indoors were its warm.. weather man said ground frost up here tonight.. :ohmy: mum & Dad have gone to bed.. so looks like I'll be surfing the net tonight 8)

BTW.. I notice there are some new babies.. ragdoll.. born.. do you think they will be able to use the forum? that would be great.. :D  I'm suprised there are only two of us that can use the tinternet... what is the world coming too?
Try.. and ... try again... & keep trying..

elrohana

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 22:22 »
Test....test...Not only u 2, soz 4 txt spk, mum gone 2 loo, jus got few secs 2 type...name's Schroedinger, never get to play on Net ne more, Mum and Dad put pusswords on ther pooters so I cant use them where they r out, I got cort a cupple yers ago tryin' to set up a Facebook page and they wuz crorss.  Ups she back byeeee
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup

madcat

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 08:10 »
Hello!  Nice to see you!  We do understand about the txtspk sometimes - it is hard typing quickly with paws, particularly if the humans buy silly little keyboards.   >:(

I have to be quick, its a working day and mum is in a foul temper.  Dont know why, the sun is shining and its lovely out.  But she is muttering "vat" and "tax" and cussing worse than I do at the maggies.  ::) Which is saying something!! :D :D  OOOOoooopppssss ......

spiderlyn

• Experienced Member
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 20:17 »
Hi elrohana.. welcome to the puddy cat chat ;)
Quick tip about the puss words.. I sussed it out.. sit by your M&D.. pretend to have your eyes closed.. (purring helps ;))  watch what the type... might take a few times but I promise it works.. 8)  hey presto.. your back on the net!

Sometimes my mum puts the lid down on the laptop??? (well its never on her lap.. I am! :D )  Dads pc doesn't have a top.. so when I'm in on my own and the lid is down on mums puuty I just go and use dads 8) I know all the pusswords ;)  they think I spend all day sleeping!!  LOL.. how wrong are they!  I haven't mastered, that EBAY thing yet.. but I'm working on it.. a few cool things on there for sale.. for us cool cats 8)

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 33 queries.