*!**!* Husbands
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 14:21 »
Well at least someone is happy :D
Pamela

mtoyne

• Experienced Member
*!**!* Husbands
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 08:17 »
How did you get your hubby to do the ironing oliveview? My hubby doesnt know where the iron is in our house. I planted some onion sets in raised beds a while back. Left the tops showing which was fine but every day for a week hubby would go and look at them and ask if they were all right, after  a week of nagging i got sick of saying they were fine and went out and covered the bulbs totally. He went out and mowed the lawn yest and blew the lawn mower up.

potatopotato

*!**!* Husbands
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 15:52 »
Haha, I can't believe I just found this thread - I was just thinking a similar thing on my plot yesterday!! My OH came down the lottie to 'help' but bless him, I love him very much but he is just not a natural gardener. I asked him "Can you please weed that bed in the corner?" and he enthusiastically set about his work, but only did half a job.... after he'd 'finished' I had to go over and dig the whole bed over again because of the amount of weeds he'd left in there...

...after that he helpfully went around the plot lifting all the gardening canes I had in marking out where I'd planted things in order to 'tidy up'...!

He is great though, helped me build my greenhouse and build my potting table with a door we found in the street.
So everybody's entitled to opinions, I open up my mouth, and s***, I've got millions! - Lady Sovereign

Oliveview

*!**!* Husbands
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 16:28 »
He had to iron, there was nothing clean/ironed in his drawers :D I do all the cooking so he can iron :D   Saying that- he normally leaves anything that might look a bit  difficult to iron.
Pamela

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 33 queries.