The girls are here!

• 16 Replies

Thrift

Re: The girls are here!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 13:46 »
Lovely new additions tosca  :) The dogs will be a great asset if they will stay around and deter predators.

Brilliant to get an egg so soon and I love their little house and run. Very smart girls  :)

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
Re: The girls are here!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 13:48 »
Lovely girls.  By the pictures I would say the egg is off Florrie.

You could also make your drive into a walk in run with mesh roof quite easily.  Hope that they settle in well with your dogs.   :)

I thought Florrie too, but only because the lady we bought them from said she had a couple of eggs from the pol bunch and thought it was a warren who laid it! :lol:

We are going to net over the drive I think, they seem quite happy scratching about there and it will be easy to keep clean and plenty of space for a couple of sandpits. They will be allowed into the garden when OH (more nimble) is about, but don't want the dogs to....er....hoover up till they are off the wormer. :ohmy:
Lovely new additions tosca  :) The dogs will be a great asset if they will stay around and deter predators.

Brilliant to get an egg so soon and I love their little house and run. Very smart girls  :)

Thanks Thrift, they are pretty steady too, already love having them around. And Bella is getting braver. :D

xx
new girls!!!

Started by andy46 on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post September 22, 2012, 22:11
by andy46
xx
My new girls

Started by Teapot on Chicken Chat

2 Replies
Last post September 29, 2011, 20:45
by NormandyMary
xx
RIP girls

Started by Ice on Chicken Chat

23 Replies
Last post January 29, 2014, 22:19
by Trillium
xx
New girls

Started by themagicaltoad1 on Chicken Chat

6 Replies
Last post October 16, 2012, 14:35
by JaK

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 35 queries.