Potato Problem

• 2 Replies

chicken soup

• Experienced Member
Potato Problem
« on: September 23, 2008, 10:24 »
I planted some charlotte potatoes in hope of a crop by Christmas but my allotment grown ones seem to be dying off although they havent been out of the ground that long.  My ones at home are green and lush and obviously more sheltered what can I do for the ones at the allotment or is a lost cause.
40 hens, 8 cockerels, 3 dogs, 2 rabbits, 8 chinchillas, 2 teenage daughters and O/H

gobs

Potato Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:39 »
They are notorious for not growing too well out of the ground. :evil:  :lol:  :lol:

Seriously though, that's it, if the foliage dies back, you cannot resurrect it. See what's in the ground... :)
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

chicken soup

• Experienced Member
Potato Problem
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 14:04 »
:lol: I fell for that one didn't I  :lol:   They havent been in the ground that long probably a month at most so I doubt there will be anything worth digging around for.  What I can't work out is how come the ones at home are fine they were planted the same time and have really green follage.  If I get the chance I will try to take a photo of the two very different plants it just seems so strange.

xx
Potato problem

Started by matt.k on Grow Your Own

18 Replies
Last post June 18, 2009, 14:35
by barbarella
xx
Potato problem

Started by Ali on Grow Your Own

12 Replies
Last post May 24, 2006, 21:55
by John
xx
A potato problem?

Started by Grubbypaws on Grow Your Own

18 Replies
Last post July 22, 2013, 18:29
by mumofstig
xx
Problem potato

Started by Anton on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post June 27, 2007, 14:59
by richyrich7

Page created in 0.433 seconds with 38 queries.