my horse is very ill

• 26 Replies

too many girls

Re: my horse is very ill
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 21:14 »
sorry to hear your news Looby, is the eye cloudy or is there a white film/membrane across it? equine conjuctivitus can look similar to uveitus, but is easily treatable and if caught in time has a full recovery, hope for your sake and your horses it's the latter.

karlooben

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 21:17 »
the eye is  dark grey cloudy with greenish tiniting which is what u get with uvetitis  :(  his other eye was going the same way but not as bad ,.

foxy why aint my post numbers going up i seem to be stuck on 2976 or something  :lol: :lol: so soz to chaange subject .
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Foxy

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 21:21 »
the eye is  dark grey cloudy with greenish tiniting which is what u get with uvetitis  :(  his other eye was going the same way but not as bad ,.

foxy why aint my post numbers going up i seem to be stuck on 2976 or something  :lol: :lol: so soz to chaange subject .

If you are stuck on 2976 posts then you is somehow going backwards! :blink: :lol:

karlooben

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 21:28 »
it was 2763 so yep me is going backwards  :wacko: :wacko: actually i thought i had gone backwards years ago  :lol: :lol:

i could be the first person ever on the internet to go back to post one when i am meant to be going forward  :lol:

Rubellite

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 22:14 »
it was 2763 so yep me is going backwards  :wacko: :wacko: actually i thought i had gone backwards years ago  :lol: :lol:

i could be the first person ever on the internet to go back to post one when i am meant to be going forward  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Trust you, Looby  :D

IMOmimey

• Experienced Member
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 22:38 »
well? what did the vet say? how is ur horse?  Thinking of you
Pets:if you don't love them like family, don't have them

hillfooter

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 01:10 »
Really sorry to read about Lorrie.  My wife has horses so I know how helpless and desperate you must feel.  Just a few years ago our dressage horse started violently head shaking like a rocking horse he was.  I can still remember that drive down the M1 to Potters Bar and the Royal Veterinary College on New Years eve of all times.  He was there for two weeks and although we never absolutely pinned down the cause, fortunately he recovered completely.  Hope you are similarly fortunate.

Best wishes
HF
Truth through science.

karlooben

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 06:20 »
imo i made another update post which really i should of carried on from here

IMOmimey

• Experienced Member
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 19:16 »
found it!  You were right then, wish you had been wrong and it was something easier.  If its any use, pharmacies  sell a thing to meke putting eye drops in easier. might be called autodrop, or something like that..i think it will help you, even though it was designed for us humans.

Perhaps one of these clever moderators can link the 2 threads?

karlooben

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 19:30 »
thanks for the tip mimey i willl try an get one tomorw afternoon although hes not that bad at the mo  :lol: i really should not speak that soon .

i have hopes for  his good eye the pupil was getting smaller an the vet was using a certain liquid drop that would help make the pupil expand to how it should be and thats a good sign as so far its working  :D :D :D. today at work i got really uspet about him losing his sight an i let out a little tear but then told myself to stop being stupid as there is tons of horses out there that are totally blind an still working my boys a tough cookie he'll get though it .

Rubellite

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 21:22 »
:D :D :D. today at work i got really uspet about him losing his sight an i let out a little tear but then told myself to stop being stupid as there is tons of horses out there that are totally blind an still working my boys a tough cookie he'll get though it .

Let's hope so Looby  :)

karlooben

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 21:28 »
what would i do without all you guys here to give help and support  :D

xx
Horse

Started by chloe on Pets without Feathers

1 Replies
Last post November 06, 2010, 17:59
by tosca100
xx
New horse

5 Replies
Last post April 22, 2012, 17:11
by Thrift
xx
My 18yo horse having fun in the sun

Started by Casey76 on Pets without Feathers

13 Replies
Last post May 30, 2012, 17:40
by Kate and her Ducks
xx
Wild horse

13 Replies
Last post September 15, 2010, 13:53
by Wild Pony

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 38 queries.