Flubenvet how to administer with layers pellets?

• 4 Replies

chuckmum

• Experienced Member
Flubenvet how to administer with layers pellets?
« on: May 28, 2010, 17:10 »
I have bought Flubenvet and am now looking at it and wondering how I give it to my girls who live on layers pellets? The power will just drop to the bottom if I try to mix it, any suggestions? My only thought was to soak some raisins and them mix it together?

dizzylizzie

Re: Flubenvet how to administer with layers pellets?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 17:16 »
It wont- honastly. Weigh out 2kg of layers pellets. Add 1 scoop of flubenvet and mix really really well. Put the 2kg of food into an air tight container/cake tin/similar and only use the medicated food for 7 days. Depending on how many chickens you have got you may need to measure out another 2kg. Honastly, most of us use flubenvet in the food on here and have no problems with it ;)

chuckmum

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 17:26 »
Ok thanks, I just worried it might all be left at the bottom of my chickens grubs, I'll see how it goes. I did think about adding a drop or two of olive oil?

k4t1e195

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 18:08 »
i only wormed my girls a week ago and followed dizzielizzies instruction and it worked out fine. i have 5 and i did need to mix another 2 kilos.
1 dog -Chloe 1 cat - Oscar 2 hamsters - Flo and Tinkerbell 3 ferrets - Charlie, chip and rupert 3 light sussex - Madge, Henrietta and lucy-lou 2 black rocks - Peggy and Betty 1 puppy on the way i'm not mad i'm in love. :)

dizzylizzie

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 19:52 »
Ok thanks, I just worried it might all be left at the bottom of my chickens grubs, I'll see how it goes. I did think about adding a drop or two of olive oil?

DONT add oil- you are keeping the food for 7 days and it wont keep that long if you add oil, it really will be fine just give it a bit of a shake each morning when you come to fill up the feeders :)

xx
Layers pellets with Flubenvet

Started by Helenaj on The Hen House

11 Replies
Last post November 30, 2010, 21:24
by orchardlady
xx
layers with flubenvet in?

Started by jobson336 on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post January 08, 2011, 12:12
by Aidy
xx
flubenvet pellets

Started by andy46 on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post August 25, 2012, 12:30
by Jomtie
xx
pellets with flubenvet

Started by jennie hennie on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post April 14, 2013, 12:48
by jennie hennie

Page created in 0.226 seconds with 28 queries.