what i did today

• 5 Replies

chrissie B

what i did today
« on: May 28, 2015, 19:24 »
2 small loafs and 12 baps
chrissie b
20150528_183500(1).jpg
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Mrs Bee

Re: what i did today
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 20:54 »
They look lovely Chrissie. :)
 Hope your family appreciate them

I made some cheese and sage scones, sweet scones, blackberry jam and some face cup cakes for some visitors. We had the scones with the jam and cream and the two year old lad picked the chocolate smarties from the face cake with a teaspoon with such care.

chrissie B

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 17:15 »
Youve been busy , was going to do my chutney today , we've  been to the funeral of a dear friend it was early and thought i would do it later but didnt have the heart so tomorrow its all on the bench waiting.
chrissie b

Mrs Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 23:28 »
Sorry about the loss of your friend.

Best not to make anything complicated when you are upset.

I made a lemon drizzle triple layer cake, a coffee and walnut drizzle layer cake, used up some cream cheese in a vanilla cheesecake, more scones, sweet and cheese for my little sister.

Still need to make some onion marmalades tomorrow but I might sort out the freezers and put feet up instead.

chrissie B

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 16:43 »
I should think so are you feeding an army there.
yes i dont bake when im upset  i just had a day of thinking , loads to do just didntvwant to do it , but today i made some strawberry icecream with my little machine .
chrisie b

Mrs Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 20:23 »
Feeding an army...... feels like it somehow.

2 layer cakes for selling, cheesecake for Sunday's pud when the family are over for dinner.

The sweet scones and cheese scones were a bribe/sweetener for my sister as my DIL has only just taken possession of the Moses basket from her friend and my sis is going to do it up for her. DIL was a little worried that it might be too late as my sister said not to do the last minute dot com or she wouldn't do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is amazing what my scones and  home made jams will do. :lol: :lol:

Didn't do any cooking today apart from dinner. Decided that the house needed a clean and tidy instead.

I can understand you not wanting to anything. Baking is not something to do when you are upset.

Hope you will be able to think of your friend and remember the happy memories. Hugs to you.
Di

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 35 queries.