flymo manual

• 4 Replies

kevin

flymo manual
« on: May 26, 2008, 21:49 »
hi; an old request rekindled. someone here has a manual for a flymo rotovator i believe. well i have an old flymo rotovator and no idea how to get it working . i am an engineer and the manual might be the missing link as logic has been exhausted. help would be greatly appreciated.
NULLI SECUNDUS SPROUT

vetter

flymo manual
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 12:57 »
hi try looking on ebay if u know what model it is there might be something on there
HI JUST ABOUT TO GET A PLOT

DD.

• Global Moderator
  • Location: Loughborough. a/k/a Digger Dave. Prettiest Pumpkin prizewinner 2011
  • Pea God & Founder Member of The NFGG
flymo manual
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 13:20 »
Hi Kevin, welcome to the forums.

I'll move this to the'Equipment Shed', where the folk with oily rags lurk!
Did it really tell you to do THAT on the packet?

Browser

• Experienced Member
flymo manual
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 13:28 »
You could try sending a PM to richyrich7 as on this thread as I think he's got one (I've asked for one too so I hope he doesn't get peeved at all the requests :oops:  :? ).
Which model of Flymo have you got? I've just won a DM from Ebay, I know this as it says DM in big letters across the tine mudguard, otherwise I'd be clueless :D
Blimey! You mean you can *grow* things in soil?

dorimower

• Experienced Member
flymo manual
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 14:30 »
Hello,
 If the problem is with the engine then your search needs to be specific for the make/model of engine fitted... Most machine manufacturers bought engines in to suit their machines...

If it is a Briggs & Stratton engine then you will be able to at least download free a parts manual and possibly also an operators instruction manual (not repair manual) by using the Model, Type, Code number that are stamped into the cowling tinwork on all B&S engines...
..downloads page follows from the link below.....  http://www2.briggsandstratton.com/maint_repair/manual_and_more/index.aspx?buy

The parts drawings will be the very same as a service agent would have and can often give a good clue to the workings in lieu of a service manual.

B&S Service manuals are available to purchase.

I seem to recall one model of Flymo tiller had a 2 stroke engine..Ducatti ??:shock: ..seems to ring a bell..????

I also seem to think that some of the Flymo larger tillers are similar if not the same as some Norlett models....Norlett a mustardy yellow and black, Flymo orange and brown....the breeds have been closely linked in their time...

An older long established local Flymo service agent may still have the parts folders for the older machines. http://www.flymo.co.uk/node509.aspx

There will no doubt have been an operating manual with the machine at new but that will I suspect involve a search via auction sites/car boots/old time rallies etc...there are specific dealers in old manuals for machinery.

All the best,
      "Dori"

xx
Flymo DM Manual

Started by davenaiad on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post November 25, 2013, 19:44
by Aunt Sally
xx
dm 2 flymo rotovator partsbook/workshop manual needed

Started by bullgoose on Equipment Shed

3 Replies
Last post May 29, 2011, 06:47
by Gwiz
clip
Manual for Rotavator

Started by omits on Equipment Shed

2 Replies
Last post April 18, 2021, 18:02
by jezza
xx
dowdeswell manual

Started by the mole on Equipment Shed

3 Replies
Last post October 23, 2012, 22:00
by the mole

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 39 queries.