Belt loop ideas please.

• 5 Replies

Goosegirl

Belt loop ideas please.
« on: March 02, 2023, 09:10 »
I have some lovely belts but they have no loop to hold the belt in except for the ones just by the buckle. Has anyone got any ideas what I could use? I've only come up with coloured hair bobbles!
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Growster...

Re: Belt loop ideas please.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 12:15 »
I've often resorted to using elastic bands! If you ask your postman nicely, he'll always have hundreds to spare!

You could also cut up an old bicycle inner tube, measure off half an inch and use that...

How about a large black jubilee clip, painted the colour of the belt, or better still, buy some of those little coloured ones for contrast!

Actually, a short length of chain looks pretty alluring, especially if it's gold or silver! The welding kit is always available on Ebay, but I'd just tie the chain in a loop or a bow, and have a couple of dangly bits! Very sexy!!

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 13:00 »
8 Pcs Elastic Belt Keepers Webbing Strap Keepers Belt Loop Stays Strap Retainer Bands Backpack Strap Holders Organizers Belt Accessories https://amzn.eu/d/0HAUpMW

These look good… Think I’ll get some myself   :D

Kleftiwallah

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 13:31 »
You could always trim down the length of the belt, that is if you are not thinking about putting weight on later. ::) ::) ::)

Cheers,  Tony.
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 10:14 »
Thanks Aunty. Being elastic they should fit most of them so they're now in my basket.

Goosegirl

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 09:32 »
I've often resorted to using elastic bands! If you ask your postman nicely, he'll always have hundreds to spare!

You could also cut up an old bicycle inner tube, measure off half an inch and use that...

How about a large black jubilee clip, painted the colour of the belt, or better still, buy some of those little coloured ones for contrast!

Actually, a short length of chain looks pretty alluring, especially if it's gold or silver! The welding kit is always available on Ebay, but I'd just tie the chain in a loop or a bow, and have a couple of dangly bits! Very sexy!!
Your inventive ideas always amaze me.  :) They are lovely leather belts and I got the small waist size but the rest of it could almost go half-way around my waist again!  ???

clip
Any ideas?

Started by Elaine G on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post April 28, 2020, 10:20
by Kleftiwallah

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 45 queries.