RHS Bridgewater Gardens

• 1 Replies

rowlandwells

RHS Bridgewater Gardens
« on: May 11, 2021, 19:43 »
did anyone see the making of RHS Bridgewater Gardens on the television I thought it was brilliant far more interesting than some clap trap Gardening programs the BBC turn out week in week out its going to be well worth a visit when things hopefully get back to some normality  :dry:

the work there doing to revive those gardens is absolutely breath taking with both the planning and the construction involved and definitely well worth the investment by the RHS as member its nice to see money well spent that will give pleasure to many who visit both now and in the future

I'm not in the habit of praising the BeeB but credit where it due they  have got that prog rite and its also nice to know that Carol Klein's grandfather I believe was involved in the original gardens there can't wait to see the next program that's a proper garden makeover  :D :D

snowdrops

Re: RHS Bridgewater Gardens
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 20:21 »
An online garden club I’m part of had a speaker a few weeks ago about Bridgewater that was really interesting, I’ve yet to watch last nights programme. Our garden club was supposed to go last September, it has been rearranged for this September 🤞which should be great if we can go.  :D
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

xx
Keukenhof Gardens

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post April 12, 2021, 05:28
by Growster...

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 28 queries.