I'm feeling very sorry for Mist

• 2 Replies

evie2

I'm feeling very sorry for Mist
« on: January 22, 2014, 13:33 »
because she's become the object of desire for Bramble our 9 month old kitten :wacko: she doesn't give her a moments peace.  Mist is trying to have a nap on the rug, Bramble has joined her, she's sitting on her head.  Mist is wagging her tail, so she obviously doesn't mind, just as well because Willow our other kitten sees this wagging thing as prey and is attacking it  :lol:  Mist has her problems but being intolerant isn't one of them :D
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

Goosegirl

Re: I'm feeling very sorry for Mist
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:15 »
We had a rather old cat (Spikey) who had to tolerate a newcomer kitten (Brian) rescued from a nearby ditch. Brian used to do what kittens do all over him, and his eyes just said it all .... oh, not again! I suppose I will just have to put up with it....!
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Oliveview

Re: I'm feeling very sorry for Mist
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 13:25 »
Our kitten Mili fell in love with our son before she was sterilised- she drove us, and him, mad.  The noise she made was dreadful and as for her behaviour, well the word tart does not begin to describe her bahaviour  :lol: She was sterilised very fast!!

Pamela

xx
Compost Heaps - Feeling Guilty!

Started by plot53b on Pets without Feathers

17 Replies
Last post August 29, 2011, 18:40
by grinling

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 35 queries.