me again

• 7 Replies

slinky

me again
« on: October 14, 2007, 10:29 »
ok i have decided to plant the dreaded russian vine(hides).its lookin lovely and bushy in the plant pot but im gonna stick it in the garden today.it has a big long single thin shoot thingy sticking out,is that the bit i need to train up and how do i do it???
when im back on here asking how to get rid of it i will let you all say TOLD YA NOT TO PLANT IT.ha ha

muntjac

me again
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 10:59 »
against a wall will do .drill a copuple holes half way up the vine hieght in the wall and put some screws in  wind some thin wire around the screw and then put the vine up and wind the wire end around the other screw trapping the vine agin the wall. leave to find its own way from there .when it has undo the screws n take em out along with the wire  :roll: then spray with round up and nuke it  :lol:  :lol:
still alive /............

slinky

me again
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 11:21 »
okay.im putting it against the fence so do i not need wires along that or will it sort itself out???

muntjac

me again
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 11:30 »
wire it now to stop it being blown down on to the soil
 :wink:

gobs

me again
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 11:41 »
Have you got a neighbour on the other side of that fence, Silky? Hm. :roll:  :lol:
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

slinky

me again
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 12:15 »
no theres no neighbour there,just wasteland!!!!my kids will probably kill it before its grown anyway :lol:

gobs

me again
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 18:55 »
No chance :lol:  :lol:

slinky

me again
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 22:10 »
watch this space.west susex county times KILLER WEED ON THE LOOSE.you will know its me to blame :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 39 queries.