Hey! Frontline Doesn't Work!

• 18 Replies

Raven81

Re: Hey! Frontline Doesn't Work!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 21:52 »
We stopped using frontline on dog and cats just over a year ago as it stopped working.  The vet said they have had this happen a lot.

We now use advantage which we get online pretty cheap, but please be aware that frontline is currently the only spot on that deals with ticks.  We worked on the basis we can get rid of ticks as they only get one or two at a time, whereas fleas come thousands at a time. 

I have no suggestions for the house tho I'm afraid, apart from to try and hoover as much as possible, including the mattresses, sofas etc as this is where the animals will get reinfected from.  Good luck.
The glass is neither half empty or half full - it is simply the incorrect size! Find a new glass!

LittleRedHen

• little red hens egg blog
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2012, 22:05 »
I remember Advantage from the states.  Will see how much it costs on line.  Thank you!
When I die I will slide in sideways, a glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, screaming, "Whooo hooo!  What a ride!" as life is to be enjoyed to the fullest!

Raven81

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 08:07 »
Remember it doesn't work on ticks on cats - but like I said before, its easier to check them and get rid of 1 tick than thousands of fleas!  :ohmy:

Advantage does theirs in different weights too which some of the others don't - useful as we have a huge cat and a tiny cat!

wilbzfishing

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 22:49 »
where did you get your front line as the frontline which is available over the counter at pet shops and chemists is only half the strength of the vets

xx
Frontline Combo best flea/tick treatment for cats?

Started by Goosegirl on Pets without Feathers

63 Replies
Last post January 11, 2014, 14:17
by Goosegirl
xx
Does a lunge line actually work with a dog...?

Started by Growster... on Pets without Feathers

15 Replies
Last post September 07, 2023, 06:40
by Growster...
xx
I've forgotten how hard work puppies are !! !

Started by sarajane on Pets without Feathers

14 Replies
Last post January 16, 2013, 22:38
by Dawnuss

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 38 queries.