Seal Easy Bags

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

Seal Easy Bags
« on: March 06, 2019, 16:23 »
Some things I buy come in this wonderful invention  :wacko:  ie:   Cheese, Dried fruit and those sort of things.
I cannot get the bags to seal for me, and I don't know anybody else who can make them work.  All mine are sealed with clothes pegs.     :D   What is the secret, please tell us.   (Mind you, I wish it had been my invention).  I bet he/she is now very rich.   :lol:  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

JayG

• Global Moderator
Re: Seal Easy Bags
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 16:41 »
Start right at either end, not the middle - you need to feel the two sides click together before hopefully being able to zip it all the way across.

Doesn't always work though - bags of frozen peas seem the worst: the first time I open the bag the seal usually detaches itself from the bag so out come the plastic clothes pegs (now they are a great invention for the kitchen, garden and greenhouse!  :lol:)
Sow your seeds, plant your plants. What's the difference? A couple of weeks or more when answering possible queries!

One of the best things about being an orang-utan is the fact that you don't lose your good looks as you get older

Lardman

Re: Seal Easy Bags
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 17:01 »
I cannot get the bags to seal for me, and I don't know anybody else who can make them work.  All mine are sealed with clothes pegs.     :D   What is the secret, please tell us. 
The zip lock ones I get they work, these tab things like tape - waste of space.

plastic clothes pegs (now they are a great invention for the kitchen, garden and greenhouse!  :lol:)

You're not wrong, I've bought so many packets of pegs and none of them end up in the peg beg far too useful !

xx
Nothing's easy is it!

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post October 24, 2018, 15:10
by madcat
xx
Moving house used to be so easy.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post February 17, 2020, 14:14
by Goosegirl
xx
Tea Bags

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

23 Replies
Last post May 02, 2020, 11:57
by Kleftiwallah
xx
plastic in tea bags

Started by BumbleJo on Chatting on the Plot

30 Replies
Last post March 30, 2018, 13:09
by SnooziSuzi

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 39 queries.