Chatting > Frugal Living

Tesco club card joint prices

(1/1)

New shoot:
Not gardening at all, but seasonal if you are planning for the big lunch  ;)

Beef joints at £6 per kilo and legs of lamb at £6.50 per kilo with your club card. In my local big store they were on one of the ends of the fresh meat aisles.

I’ve just bought a leg of lamb at just over 2 kilos for £13.98 and it has gone into the freezer. I also caused a bit of a stir with the checkout ladies. When mine saw the price and I told her about the beef, the bush telegraph went down the checkout area at top speed   :lol:

mumofstig:
Apart from salad, cream and fresh bread etc (which is booked for delivery on 23rd) I had all my 'seasonal' stuff delivered today, and yes, quite a lot of their meat is on offer - one of the reasons I booked an early delivery, before the offers were sold out.
I now have joints of lamb, beef, pork, plus some sausage meat crammed in the freezer, the drawer only just shuts  :D

New shoot:

--- Quote from: mumofstig on December 06, 2023, 12:48 --- one of the reasons I booked an early delivery, before the offers were sold out.

--- End quote ---

That was my thought as I grabbed a leg of lamb. Buy now because they will be gone very quickly. 

Even with staff discount at work, I couldn’t get a leg of lamb for that price.

My freezer is still emptying but I am waiting for my Christmas vouchers from work before the main seasonal shop  :)

wighty:
Our corner shop has no manager at the moment  as Simon was moved to a 'failing' store.  Nobody there now has the authority to order what is needed, it's all done by the big computer in the sky.  We are reaping it in  I have five loaves of bread at 13p stashed away and several servings of bacon.  Six tins of Heinz Spaghetti Hoops at 5p and four tins of various soups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version